ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Settings,Do you need to change the Device Name from what it is now as default? HTC TP2

Highlighted
Journeyman

In Settings,Do you need to change the Device Name from what it is now as default? HTC TP2

I have just gotten a HTC TP2. I was looking in tools /setting and found the page that asks to name your device to be recognized by other devices.

Mine says pocket -pc. Should I leave it at that.  I am not having any problems connecting to anything other than Corporate email thur IE.

There it tells me it can not connect with incoming server. .  But when I am in Opera I can get all the way thur sometimes, but says I have not accepted it in my trusted list. I put it in I think right not sure. Wish there were more visuals on this.

I didn't know if because of the device name it was not connecting.

Also,has the email sprintpcs.com been disabled? I sent a test mail to my phone from my corp. mail and it said it could not connect STMP Sprintpcs.com? 

Like I said I am still learning and it is slow. Wish there was more visual on more of the behind the scenes stuff than the basic.

Also, Some of our corp webpage videos are Adobe Flash 9. It won't run on the TP2 . What app can I download to use, and please tell me I don't have to reboot.  That scares me to death. I know I will crash to whole thing.

I know with this I am all over the place. But I keep thinking of things that I am having problems with.

Ckbasket

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat