Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming SMS Messages Show Date Not Time

Highlighted
Patron

Incoming SMS Messages Show Date Not Time

All,

If this has already been addressed, I apologize.  I have the Treo 850e and when I look at my list of SMS messages, it never sorts by "Received" quite right.  If I look at the thread of messages between my fiance and I, next to my messages you'll see the time of day that mine were sent.  Next to hers, it just shows the date.  So not only do I have no idea when the text message was sent or received, but when I look at all of my threads on the main screen, they aren't sorted properly because some of them have the date of the most recent message next to them, and some have the time of the most recent message next to them. Can anyone tell me how to fix this? It's never been like this before.  I know that if the received messages are more than a day old, it'll switch to the date.  But if they're sent on the current day, it always used to have the time next to it (even since I got the 850e).  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Josh

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Incoming SMS Messages Show Date Not Time

My TREO Pro does the same thing. My expectation is that all texts, incoming & outgoing, will show date AND time. This has not been the case during the 3 months that I have had the "problem." If you find a solution, post it. I'll do the same.

Journeyman

Re: Incoming SMS Messages Show Date Not Time

This solution worked for me:

Navigate to the following address on your browser and download/follow the instructions.

palm.com/treoprodatestampupdatesprint

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat