cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lumia 950XL

Journeyman

Re: Lumia 950XL

I agree Wincentral aka nokia fan boy central blows!

Journeyman

The reason why is Microsoft said WP isn't a priority this year.

GrandMaster

that was nice of them lol.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Just got confirmation that my 950XL along with free 950 shipped.  Microsoft is running a promotion until May 1st, that if you buy the 950XL you get the 950 for free.  Both phones are unlocked for use on any GSM network.  It's only a matter of about a week or so until this long time Sprint user finally says adios Sprint!

GrandMaster

you did read why both Sprint and Verizon wont be getting any of these devices in the near future right?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Unless Microsoft pays the fee and hires a Qualcomm Certified CDMA coder, Windows 10 for Mobile devices are not coming to Sprint, Verizon, US Cellular, or any regional CDMA network in the USA and Puerto Rico/USVI anytime soon.

The Global Certification Forum has been waiting for Microsoft to submit a version of their Windows 10 for Mobile with CURRENT Qualcomm CDMA code to get it certified. Microsoft has NOT done so as of yet.

GrandMaster

posted to the wrong person but the info is still there for him to read lol. that works.

Journeyman

I just left t-mobile a minute ago. I will be switching tomorrow and the good part is the lumia 950 xl does work with their network. Tmobile also offered to pay up to 650/line and $1000/for my trade in iphone 6s,6, GS5, and GN5.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have both ATT and Sprint. I hold Sprint thanks to the way the system is setup allowing me to maintain control of my plan via Customer CAre and low data price. But The Lumia 95 drew me to ATT. I love having both pones sync so well.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat