cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lumia 950XL

Journeyman

Re: Lumia 950XL

I applaud everyone's tenacity, but without the CDMA bands (not WCMDA), this is a useless exercise.  The SIM card is not for activation of the phone on Sprint, its for using GSM for LTE...again, different frequencies. 

No old school CDMA bands...no Sprint...it just doesn't work. 

Journeyman

"MS was pretty clear that they're only supporting networks that supported them...and that isn't Sprint.  (Which is sad for us as a small but loyal user base.) " I'm curious what counts as support since Sprint did sell WP. Sure they didn't offer the full range like AT&T but from what I've read people had the same complaints about AT&T stores not pushing WP as they did about Sprint stores. Sprint even allowed the phones to be updated so I don't get the they didn't support us attitude.

Journeyman

If Sprint ever drop the unlimited data plans, I would take my five lines to att in a heartbeat. I want the Lumia 950 XL so bad. I'm trying my best to get my job to for the bill so I can switch from Sprint right now.

Journeyman

Right were not asking for 10 different Windows 10 mobile phones. We are asking for only atleast just one high-end Lumia 950 XL with the continuum bundled.

Journeyman

LOL I dropped 3 lines with sprint and have one left on contract. Cricket wireless has been amazing 109 dollars four phones two lumia 950 xls and two lumia 640 xls. wife and kids love them and the service is amazing. sprint  has very good coverage in my area just horrible phone line ups 3 years of the Samsung ativ neo got tiresome. I was with sprint sprint since 1995 so it was scary to leave but worth it for the phones of my dreams.

Journeyman

Don't forget to check the newsroom for updates on Microsoft Lumia phones with Windows 10 coming to Sprint.  LOL.  Sad.

Journeyman

Just so Sprint may possibly see this, I left Sprint for a network that will support Windows mobile.  13+ years and I'm gone.  Think about that and how many people have and will leave with out letting you know why. 

For anyone interested in the phone, there are some issues that hopefully will be addressed in future updates, right now I'd say 3 of 5, but definitely capable of being a perfect 5/7 in the near future.

Journeyman

Hey, everybody. I have finally decided to take my free agency to AT&T. I am going to have a new contract set up with them, and have my number transferred over onto a Lumia 950 with them.

I have been so patient over these last 4 years with Sprint, but I just cannot sit idle and wait while other carriers are supporting new WP.

GL to all who continue to wait. I really hope Sprint will offer a new WP this year. I just cannot wait any longer.

Journeyman

Its been 10 days since I switched my number to AT&T for the Lumia 950 and I couldn't be happier.

The device is super fast and amazing, as is the OS.

I held on to my 8XT with Sprint for 30 months and their recent offering of the 635, which was a downgrade was the last straw. I felt 100% insulted and hurt by Sprint.

Well, I'm glad I got the new device I wanted and I have to say that the jump from an 8.1 8XT to a W10 L950 feels like going from a PS2 straight to a PS4. Performance and appearance are that much of an upgrade.

Journeyman

Ok, 15+ years with sprint... I waited long enough and spoke with customer service several times.

I saw no hope of them supporting the Lumia 950s.

So I remembered a dialog from someone else that had moved to Cricket.

I was hesitant because they were new to me. But I bought a Lumia 950, brought it into Cricket, they moved my number to it with no issues, and all is good.

I have NO complaints with the service (better coverage in my area and better bandwidth), and I finally have the phone I wanted. The price was better too.

Almost two weeks now with Cricket and a Lumia 950. Love it! getting ready to move the rest of my family.

Journeyman

I've also been with Sprint for many years.  I am trying my hardest to be loyal to them.  My Ativ S Neo has been having issues lately.  I dropped it off today at a repair center.  I feel like it's getting close to me having to make a choice to either drop Windows or drop Sprint.  Right now, if I had to make the choice, I'm leaning more towards dropping Sprint in order to keep Windows.  I don't like that choice, but I feel there's not much left I can do. 

Journeyman

I totally agree that if it came down to windows or sprint I too am leaning towards my windows phone. This means that I would have to switch carriers and sprint would lose yet another customer. I wonder how many people sprint has lost due to the lack of GOOD windows phones.  Although I have heard rumors that the Ativ S is getting a Win 10 update I am not holding my breath that the Sprint one will get that. I think sprint should push for an update as they don't have any Win 10 phones in their line-up, (of any windows phones period for that matter).

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat