cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Major Problem with the Windows Phones :(

Journeyman

Major Problem with the Windows Phones :(

I have had my HTC Pro Touch 2 windows phone for almost a year and as of 2 weeks ago my screen froze and i can no longer do much with my phone. i have heard this is a major problem with the windows phone hopefully Sprint has a solution to this. I still love my phone i really think it is the best phone i have ever had but unfortunately it has 1 major problem. Love, Erica

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Major Problem with the Windows Phones :(

Hate to ask the obvious, but did you try a soft reset? Hard reset?

Journeyman

Yes i have tried it all even talked to a sprint rep. they helped me but no luck what so ever =(  and know it's gotten so bad that my phone keeps turning on and off by itself.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Not the best of news - I have gone through 2 TP's - same problem.  I tried obliterating the entire OS and building w/o success.  If you can, back up all of your info.  I've learned to take out the insurance.  If you can, look at an Android as a replacement.  All the best -

Journeyman

Your right i have been thinking about an Android..... my daughter has the Moment phone and im gonna swap it she hasn't had any problems with it and she's had it for 1 year already, Thanks =)

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat