cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*** Microsoft's Lumia 735 'selfie' phone could be Sprint's first Lumia ever ***

Highlighted
Journeyman

*** Microsoft's Lumia 735 'selfie' phone could be Sprint's first Lumia ever ***

All you wishing for Lumia Windows Phone well your wish might just come true    read great news and click on link. http://www.phonearena.com/news/Nokia-Lumia-735-coming-to-Sprint-FCC-data-reveals_id61085

24 REPLIES 24
Journeyman

Re: *** Microsoft's Lumia 735 'selfie' phone could be Sprint's first Lumia ever ***

Hey this is the Samsung section ya know! Take that lumia stuff over to the Windows OS section. 

Journeyman

Re: *** Microsoft's Lumia 735 'selfie' phone could be Sprint's first Lumia ever ***

What you talking about it is in the Windows OS section. Maybe you should refresh your web browser. You understand  

Journeyman

Yeah it is now that you or Sprint moved it over. 

Journeyman

Like I mentioned it's been there for awhile. Didn't move it since I posted last 4hrs ago in OS. Just think it was your web browser needed to refresh it.

Master

DIALM4SPEED,

Hey there! Do you need any assistance? If so, feel free to let us know. We're always here to help.

- Marie
Sprint Social Care
Master

thenet95 - Thank you for posting. If you have any questions or concerns in regards to any Sprint plans or services please let me know and I will do my best to assist you. - Kareem
Sprint Social Care
Master

thenet95, Thank you for posting. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns. - Erick
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I read this. Since there is no confirmation from Sprint, I can't fully trust that it will actually happen. I think I read that another Nokia phone was coming to Sprint previously. To be honest even if it is finally a Nokia phone arriving at Sprint it's disappointing. It's disappointing that Nokia/Microsoft and Sprint decide to start off their possible first phone as a lower-end phone as opposed to a higher-end phone.

With all this waiting I was hoping for a 1020/icon Nokia lumia. I'm not someone that will put down other windows phone that aren't Nokia branded, but if we are going to get a good Nokia phone experience the phone should at least be high-end. It's similar to the people that love the Samsung Windows phone if it was a low-end phone the users wouldn't have enjoyed it as much.

There is no draw to upgrade if they are going to give Sprint users a lower-end Nokia phone. I was going to switch over to the iPhone 6 and after finding out Nokia might be arriving I was going to get a Nokia phone. I don't get why after all these years of asking Nokia/Microsoft and Sprint to get a Nokia phone we get the phone that doesn't even have 10 or more megapixels(20 even better) for their regular camera. Or has other things going for it besides being able to take great selfies. At least that seems to be the info about that phone that is possibly going to be available at Sprint.

It's great that they finally give Sprint Nokia fans what they have been asking for years later, but I can't believe this is what Sprint users get for their first Nokia phone. Maybe if this was the 3rd phone, but this is the best one Nokia/Microsoft and Sprint could come up with for Sprint users? Why does At&t get the best phones and even Verizon with the icon. I hope there are multiple color choices but even then this is highly disappointing. Nokia/Microsoft/Sprint need to give us a high-end Nokia Phone.

Journeyman

hahaha I don't care if you don't believe it or not. If it don't come it don't come. If it comes it comes. I see all these cry babies here asking when Sprint going to have a Nokia phone. If they can't wait than leave. Now that this is possible that FAA approve it so it might come to Sprint.

You say Lower end phone? It more of a Mid range phone not low end. The Hardware is way better. It totally blows away Ativ Neo & htc 8xt phones sprint now have. look below specs except rear camera now that strong. But front face camera is powerful

Lumia 730/735 full specifications

• Windows Phone 8.1 Update with Lumia Denim
  • 3G & DSDS RoW variant: GSM 850 MHz, 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 1900 MHz; WCDMA 850 MHz, 900 MHz, 1900 MHz, 2100 MHz; Speed GSM: EGPRS/296kbps/236.8kbps; HSPA+: 21.1Mbps/5.76Mbps
  • Memory: 1GB RAM, 8 GB internal user memory; 15 GB OneDrive cloud storage , micro SD expandable up to 128 GB
  • Display: 4.7" HD OLED (1280 x 720, 16:9), 316 PPI, Curved glass (2.25D), ClearBlack, SuperSensitive Touch, High Brightness Mode, Sunlight readability enhancements
  • Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 (MSM8926) 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
  • Primary camera: 6.7 MP FF ZEISS, f/1.9, Full HD video (1920 x 1080 @ 30fps), LED Flash.
  • Secondary camera: Full HD 5 MP wide angle (2596x1948) f/2.4, Nokia Camera, Nokia Storyteller, Nokia Creative Studio, Lumia Selfie
  • Size: 134.7 x 68.5 x 8.7 (volumetric) mm, Weight: 133g
  • Connectivity: NFC, A-GPS/GLONASS, BeiDou, WIFI 802.11 b/g/n, microUSB, BT 4.0 LE, Micro SIM
  • Battery: Removable 2220 mAh battery, exchangeable shell
  • Audio: 3.5 mm AV connector (AHJ), Dual microphone, FM Radio, Internet radio

The Lumia 730 gains some impressive additions with its 2014 update, including a removable battery, more RAM for video games, changeable shells, a 720P HD display and improved cameras.

The design of the Lumia 730 is reminiscent of a thinner, light Lumia 920 with a hint of the original Lumia 800 added in for good measure. The device is significantly lighter at just 133 grams (versus a Lumia 920 at 185 grams) even though the display is 0.2-inches larger.

Finally, the real selling point of the Lumia 730 comes in its two top performing cameras. The rear camera builds off of the Lumia 720's excellent 6.7 MP design, which was good enough to be used in the Nokia Lumia 2520 tablet later on. With its F/1.9 aperture, the rear camera should deliver excellent low-light performance while still taking sharp images, all without Nokia's famed PureView technology. The front-facing camera is a large 5 MP sensor ideal for Skype calls or so-called 'selfie' shots popular with today's younger crowd. Although 5 MP front-facing cameras are found on other phones, they are usually reserved for flagship devices and not budget-friendly ones meant for younger students or the youth market.
Lumia_730_Lumia_830_Press_Image.jpg

Journeyman

The low end are the Lumia 520 those are crappy low end Nokia phones with only 512mb memory. and Lumia 735 with 1 GB is now low end. It's mid range. get your fact straight before putting a phone down.

Journeyman

It's Windows Phone so specs are irrelevant anyway the OS doesn't need it. It looks like nokia fan boys got what they wanted so stop crying about it.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat