cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*** Microsoft's Lumia 735 'selfie' phone could be Sprint's first Lumia ever ***

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: *** Microsoft's Lumia 735 'selfie' phone could be Sprint's first Lumia ever ***

hahaha who's says I'm crying? I have  Samsung ativ neo. no fan just want more WP coming. You understand.  

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: *** Microsoft's Lumia 735 'selfie' phone could be Sprint's first Lumia ever ***

Another mid-range Windows Phone.  I'm an adult.  I don't want a "Selfie" phone.  How about bringing us a 1520 equivalent?  Not impressed.

Highlighted
Master

YukTiff - You can visit us by clicking on the link ​http://bit.ly/1gCkzMz for more information about upcoming devices. - Robert
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Please provide the link for more information about upcoming Windows OS devices.  There IS NO information on upcoming Windows OS devices in the newsroom.

Highlighted
Journeyman

lol sure unless you wear cargo pants. I wonder if it can bend like iphone 6 plus? hahah

Highlighted
Journeyman

Not you but the people that are still crying over this. If you want a Microsoft Lumia (because nokia doesn't make phones anymore) then get one! Sprint seems to be finally giving you what you want and still . Sprint could be bringing the full range of lumia's in but you already know the only answer you will get from them is look in the newsroom.

Highlighted
Journeyman

So loving wp 8.1 just gotten another update last week. No problems and works excellent. wp_ss_20140928_0001.png

Highlighted
Journeyman

True many have been crying for Nokia. For me im happy of Samsung Ativ Neo and works great for me still with hardly problems with wp 8.1

Highlighted
Master

thenet95,

If you have any questions or concerns, let us know. We're here to help.
- Kalah
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

DIALM4SPEED,
If you have any questions or concerns, I am always here to help. - Geraldine,
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

Finally_Windows - Thank you for posting. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you. - Kenneisha
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

Finally_Windows

I can understand your concern, but when information about device releases are available, it would be in the newsroom.

George
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat