ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mogul Help - Not Receiving Text Messages from Web Sites Where I've Signed up to Receive Updates

Journeyman

Mogul Help - Not Receiving Text Messages from Web Sites Where I've Signed up to Receive Updates

I've searched the forum here and haven't been able to find anything on this so I apologize if it's been posted elsewhere. I have a Mogul and have gone to several sites and have signed up to receive update text messages but I never get them. I've signed up for Twitter and get no messages, I've signed up to receive updates from my favorite shows such as Heroes. Yet, I get text messages from MySpace. I know that Sprint has a large presence in Twitter and lots of advertising with the show Heroes so why wouldn't I get these? Is there a setting on my phone that is blocking these text messages or is it something else? I attempted to contact customer service and they told me I would have to contact technical support and given a number to call but I just don't have time to call right now. Hoping there may be a quick answer out there somewhere? I thought maybe it was because they use a different service or something but that didn't make sense to me especially when most of these sites ask you what carrier you use...

Message Edited by Playin on 10-07-2008 11:36 AM

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Mogul Help - Not Receiving Text Messages from Web Sites Where I've Signed up to Receive Updates

Hello Playin. It seems to be like this is the only text messages that you are not recieving. It may be that the text messages that you are trying to recieve may be blocked. I would be glad to check on this for you. Check your Private Messages.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Mogul Help - Not Receiving Text Messages from Web Sites Where I've Signed up to Receive Updates

I'm not sure about the Heroes text messages being blocked but I am aware of a Twitter client being available from www.freewarepocketpc.net. Go there and do a search for it and that should keep you updated with your Twitter account the same as the Facebook one does for my Mogul.

Journeyman

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat