Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motorola Q The Missing Mini-SD Card.

Journeyman

Motorola Q The Missing Mini-SD Card.

Much Ado About the Motorola Q;
Hey everyone!
Just thought I would give you all a head's up on this.
There is a known issue with the Motorola Q - Motorola has created quite a stir in regards to a misprint in their User Guide information. It states that there should be a Mini-SD card included with the Motorola-Q, even though it is not supposed to. The device does NOT come with a stereo headset or a miniSD card. The POS box correctly states what is in the kit, which includes a charger, USB cable, installation CD, User Guide, and other support/reference documentation.
An insert explaining the User Guide error was added to POS boxes at the warehouse and the online versions of the User Guide have been corrected.
Motorola is willing to provide a miniSD card and headset to any customer who was misled by the incorrect User Guide information. Sprint/Motorola has an ESN listing of the approximately 8K units shipped prior to the insert being added.All you have to do is speak to someone with the special Motorola support team about this matter at 1-800-657-7576.
The Motorola support team will verify the customer's ESN is an affected unit, gather the necessary shipping information, and ship the accessories directly to the customer. This offer will cease on 03/23/07 and any unit ESN not listed as affected will not considered for this offer, so no cheating!

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

thanks calling now, you didnr list what ext to call tho .. so i chose 6.

Journeyman

k they are sending it to me. i also asked for a battery as i know there is a problem with being sent old batteries but he wouldnt send to me, even tho i mentioned that people from sprintusers are doing that and getting batteries. he told me to go to the store and get a battery.

Journeyman

Well, I'm glad that most of it worked out for you. I didn't list an extension just because I haven't actually called that particular number yet. Sorry about that!

Journeyman

no prob! just wish i could address the battery issue.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat