cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Windows Phone 8 Dilemma

Wizard

Re: My Windows Phone 8 Dilemma

chrisallen1971,

Thanks for the reply. Glad to hear your so happy with the device, 4 stars seems pretty good. Keep us updated to how the phone works for you after having it a few days.

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Wizard

RBARTET,

Thanks for the reply. Im not sure why your not getting the e-mail reply especially when the devices have launched. Good thing for the newsroom and sprint.com community. Let us know what you think of the phone. I would like to see how your device experience matches up to Chrisallens.

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Wizard

Sailz11,

Thanks for the post. That is a good sign. Have you gotten yours yet?

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Capt.Random

Yes I have had mine for just over a week now.

We always want the latest and greatest but this phone does check most of the boxes.  A phone with a 41 megapixel camera would be nice to see in the line up though ... nudge nudge

I'll put up a review on the site in a day or so but so far so good.

Wizard

chrisallen1971,

Thanks for the post and review. Looks like your pretty happy with the phone. Thats great to hear. Did you come across any good practices with the devices like shortcuts or special apps?

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Got mine last Friday and posted a review of my thoughts so far on Reddit. http://www.reddit.com/r/windowsphone/comments/1l9jg6/my_review_of_samsungs_ativ_s_neo_sprint/

Also have a review up on Sprint's store page and soon Samsung's page as well.

Wizard

qhendricks,

Thanks for the post. How do you like the phone?

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Capt.Random wrote:

qhendricks,

Thanks for the post. How do you like the phone?

Victor

Sprint Social Care

I guess you didn't read the Reddit review. Haha

I like it. It's very functional and I've had no issues with it at all. My only major gripe is that it looks and feels pretty much like every other Samsung phone on the market. It doesn't LOOK special. Other than that, and the fact that it frankly costs too much for people to upgrade to it for what it is, I'm happy with my ATIV S Neo.

Highlighted

qhendricks,

Oh okay, thank you very much for your feedback.

We do try to work closely with device manufacturers to bring you the best device portfolio in the industry!

We really appreciate your input, time and valued business with us.

Thank you,

George M.

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat