Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a better voice recorder app for school!

Journeyman

Need a better voice recorder app for school!

Hey all, this is my first post here.

I got my HTC Touch Pro 2 with the hopes that I could get just about as good a selection of apps as other phones out there (I believe I am running Windows Mobile 6.1).

My question is, is there a voice recording app somewhere out there that allows me to voice record for greater than 1 minute's time??

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Hmm...is there really nothing?  Can anyone at least tell me who I can ask that is knowledgable about apps for Windows Mobile?

Journeyman

I've used SoundExplorer from Vito. It's very complete for recording. http://vitotechnology.com/soundexplorer.html

At $7 it's a steal. They have other products as well, but I've not tried them. Look at Audio Notes, for example. They have demo versions you can try out.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat