Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Nokia for us....sigh

Journeyman

No Nokia for us....sigh

For anyone holding out hope that today's Nokia World conference would result in a new windows phone for Sprint, forget it.  The two phones being showcased do not support the Sprint networks, so we're left with a big fat zero.

I we want a high end windows phone, it looks like out only hope is a repackaged HTC One with Windows Phone or maybe even the rumored dual boot device, but we're not getting Nokia, sorry to say.

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

I knew there wouldn't be anything for Sprint before the announcement.  I am just waiting for December so I can take myself and my five lines elsewhere.  Sprint has shown me no reason to believe anything will change in the near future so I am leaving.  Its tough waiting, but it will be worth it.  I will no longer watch this smartphone worlds changing from the sidelines, I will be in the game.  As Homer would say, "WOOHOO!!!".  I'm bursting at the seams.

Journeyman

The only thing I have been wanting out of the current phone world(excluding improving the network) and it's not even an option for Sprint users. I know the deal with CDMA and Nokia not being friends  but with windows and the ability to broaden their hardware/software, I don't see how it's not happening!

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat