cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Windows 8 Phone?

Highlighted
Journeyman

No Windows 8 Phone?

Is Sprint trying to lose more customers and devalue their feeble stock price even more by not offering customers the same options as Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile?  I've been a Sprint customer for 15+ years and I'm seriously considering switching to Verizon.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: No Windows 8 Phone?

RobRob4,

Sprint acknowledges the importance of a windows phone on our network. Currently, we are working with Microsoft along with manufacturers to bring a windows 8 device to Sprint. Thanks for the post, we appreciate your business.

Thank You,

TheFifthLetter    

Social Media Care Team

Journeyman

Re: No Windows 8 Phone?

Maybe I'm too jaded with Sprint after my 12 years of empty promises, but I don't like the reply which states "we are working with Microsoft along with manufacturers to bring *A* windows 8 device to Sprint."  *A* Windows 8 device? One single solitary W8 device?  There are, what?, about 20 Droid devices? 3 or 4 iThings, even though they are all essentially the same device running the same old iOS that hasn't changed much in 5 years?

All I can say is it had better be a high-end Nokia device or you will continue to bleed subscribers!! One high end device with TRUE LTE, a ~4.8" screen, etc and NO slide-out keyboard bulk (and this coming from me whom previously would never consider a WIN phone without a slider. Slide-out keyboards are just not necessary anymore. The on-screen kb has improved dramatically)!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat