Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Windows Phones offered by Sprint

Highlighted
Master

Re: No Windows Phones offered by Sprint

mobrulez-

We would really hate to lose you and your wife as one of our loyal customers. Unfortunately, at the moment we do not have any information on that. Please visit Newsroom.sprint.com for any updates on your request.

- Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

So here we are, holidays are done, well into January and still no Windows Phones. No Lumia 735, no HTC M8 for Windows, still waiting on a low end 635 that may arrive someday. When are you going to give your customers what they are asking for?

Highlighted
Journeyman

... And please don't tell me to visit the newsroom.

Highlighted
Master

stevenzak We completely understand your frustration. The Sprint Lumia 635 is set to arrive on January 16, 2015. Is there anything else I can assist you with today?
- Naomi
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

stevenzak,

Thanks for stopping by. For more information on our latest and up coming devices, please click on the following link: http://bit.ly/1gCkzMz

- David
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Well David, you did not actually say it you just led me there.

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat