ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia Lumia 735 Windows Phone coming to Sprint! Maybe!

Journeyman

Nokia Lumia 735 Windows Phone coming to Sprint! Maybe!

Sprint might get its first Nokia Lumia Windows Phone!!!!!!! http://www.wpcentral.com/microsofts-lumia-735-selfie-phone-could-be-sprints-first-lumia-ever

18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Nokia Lumia 735 Windows Phone coming to Sprint! Maybe!

For all the Nokia Fans at Sprint I am happy for them. I personally would want a higher-end phone. I don't get why we've waited so long only to be possibly greeted with an average phone. I mean at least give us something along the lines of 1020 and the icon.

Master

YukTiff, Thanks for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. At this time we don't have any information about the release of this device. Please visit us at Sprint.com/newsroom to stay updated on all new releases and updates. - Brittany
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Windows 10 is the next version that will combine Phone, PC, and Tablets.

http://www.wpcentral.com/yes-windows-10-next-version-windows-phone

Journeyman

YukTiff wrote:

For all the Nokia Fans at Sprint I am happy for them. I personally would want a higher-end phone. I don't get why we've waited so long only to be possibly greeted with an average phone. I mean at least give us something along the lines of 1020 and the icon.

You gotta switch carriers for that.

Journeyman

Samsung updates the Samsung Ativ S to Windows Phone 8.1 Update 1.

http://wmpoweruser.com/samsung-ativ-s-gets-windows-phone-8-1-update-1/

Master

APOCALYPSEAD,

Thanks for posting. If you have any questions or concerns, let us know.

- Kalah
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Looks like Verizon wont be getting this phone until early 2015 so it's going to be awhile for Sprint since they haven't announced anything.

Verizon Lumia 735 not scheduled until early 2015 | Windows Phone Central

Master

EZE4DA3747, Thanks for posting! Keep an eye out on the latest devices and news via http://bit.ly/1iwLZpn! Stay in touch! - Justin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Too bad for us Sprint users. I don't think Nokia is better than the other brands, but I would want to try high end Nokia phone. I have tried both HTC and Samsung phones. My HTC Evo 3D is breaking down as we speak. Sadly iPhone 6 will bend. I was hoping that Nokia will be Sprint I would be able to use a Nokia finally since Sprint users that have wanted a Nokia have probably waited a while now. If we have to wait until probably the end of 2015, which is not even guaranteed then microsoft/nokia and Sprint are doing a bad job. With all this push back I'm guessing we will have to wait years now to even get a decent high end Nokia phone or Nokia at all.

Master

YukTiff, Hi there. Don't be discouraged! Frequently visit Sprint.com/newsroom for updates on all new devices. - Beatrice
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

YukTiff wrote:

Too bad for us Sprint users. I don't think Nokia is better than the other brands, but I would want to try high end Nokia phone. I have tried both HTC and Samsung phones. My HTC Evo 3D is breaking down as we speak. Sadly iPhone 6 will bend. I was hoping that Nokia will be Sprint I would be able to use a Nokia finally since Sprint users that have wanted a Nokia have probably waited a while now. If we have to wait until probably the end of 2015, which is not even guaranteed then microsoft/nokia and Sprint are doing a bad job. With all this push back I'm guessing we will have to wait years now to even get a decent high end Nokia phone or Nokia at all.

If Sprint wanted a Nokia they would've had it by now. It's all on the carriers to demand a phone, hence why Verizon got a bunch this year with the Ativ SE, Icon and M8 for Windows. Any rep that says otherwise is lying because MS would have to be crazy not to want all carriers to have a phone.

The other carriers have put more dedication to Windows Phones, and to no surprise carriers with more users than Sprint, so your best bet is to leave for another carrier.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat