cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia Phones Coming to Sprint ??

Journeyman

Nokia Phones Coming to Sprint ??

I'm tried of Samsung ( android ) and Apple ( IOS ) I want something better . Something that has great build quality and that will last. When will this dream come true ? I would like this to happen . 

4 REPLIES 4
Master

Re: Nokia Phones Coming to Sprint ??

Allan.Daniel.Garcia,

I'd like that too! We are always adding new products from many manufacturers to our lineup. As you know, we don't offer any Nokia devices right now, but that could change in the future! Keep an eye on www.sprint.com/newsroom for announcements.

I noticed you are concerned about build quality. Have you checked out the upcoming Galaxy S5? It's designed to be much more durable than its predecessors.

Thanks,

John R.
Journeyman

I wish they would come to Sprint but after waiting about 2 years now at least, I doubt it. Nokia doesn't care and Sprint doesn't either. They obviously are not willing to work together because they've had a whole 2 years to join forces to create a phone for Sprint and we have still yet to see one. No Nokia Lumia and even when it does appear it will be 2 more years from now. Either way the fact that 2 years and they still have not even 1 phone shows that neither company care about their customers. We've been waiting and basically asking Nokia and Sprint to take our money. That's some twist of logic. Likely even if we do get a Nokia lumia it will be the lower end phones and possibly will be 1 year or more from now. Disappointed in both companies but they don't care.

Journeyman

Well I have been waiting too. And its not happening. I have been searching the world for this info. Sprint is going around the toilet, trying to buy T-mobile , by the way not going to happen. And the supposed 4g is not there I pay 10 bucks a month for it. As I write this I have a sporadic 3g connection. I had faith in sprint. I am going to get me a lumia icon and a real 4g network.

Journeyman

See we mention window iso and you bring s5 in the subject. We didn't ask for a Samsung products we want window 8.1 iso

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat