Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia Windows Phone coming to Sprint?

Highlighted
Master

Re: Nokia Windows Phone coming to Sprint?

APOCALYPSEAD,
Hi there! If you have any questions or concerns regarding any of our products or services, let us know. We're here to help. Have a Tremendous Tuesday. - Tiara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

If APOCALYPSEAD has any questions regarding any of your products or services I'm sure he will post it to his newsroom.  LOL.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just to keep track.  We are still praying, begging, hopping for an update to 8.1 on the HTC 8XT or the Samsung ATIV S Neo.  Meanwhile AT&T (who already has a bunch of Windows phones) is releasing the HTC One M* for Windows and the Nokia 830 tomorrow.  Verizon already has the HTC One for windows and the Icon and the 928 etc.  T-Mobile is getting the HTC tomorrow as well I believe.  Here we sit hoping for old updates and rumors of a very middle range Nokia 735 with a great selfie camera and a horrible back camera and a pathetic 8 GB of storage.  Oh hippie.  8 GB is what I have on my 8XT and my only complaints with my 8XT are the camera and the 8 GB of storage.  Pathetic. Going to the new Microsoft Store tomorrow that just opened today and will check out all the good phone offerings that everybody else has.  Really beginning to hate Sprint.  A couple months ago I started to call Sprint reps Bots and it caught on, but the Bots deny they are Bots.  That leaves two other choices.  So if Sprint Customer Care Reps are not (1) Bots then they are (2) complete Sadists trying to torture us and openly mocking us, or option 3, they don't understand sarcasm at all.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I wonder if they have to buy the phones from OEM's?? Maybe they are too broke.

Highlighted
Journeyman

ALPHAXI0306 wrote:

If APOCALYPSEAD has any questions regarding any of your products or services I'm sure he will post it to his newsroom.  LOL.

LOL robots. What do you expect?

Highlighted
Journeyman

The 8XT 8.1 upgrade is in progress, and should be released very soon.  HTC USA's twitter account confirmed it was targeted for early December, and its also on their software upgrade page.  Select 'Sprint', then click on the 8XT...you'll see the update is in Stage 3 - Test/Certification stage, which means its being tested by Sprint for approval prior to releasing it to us.

HTC Software Updates | HTC United States

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint announced in April 2014 WP 8.1 would come to their devices in Summer  (Sprint confirms Windows Phone 8.1 update for HTC 8XT and Samsung ATIV S Neo this summer | Windows Ce...). That kept getting pushed back. It is now December. I am not sure they will even care to expend the time/money/effort for phones they no longer support.

Thanks for trying to bring optimism here, but I think most of us have been burned too much to believe anything regarding Sprint until we actually see it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

The 8.1 upgrade has been release for the Samsung Ativ S Neo on Sprint and the other major carriers with Samsung Ativ devices

Highlighted
Journeyman

Both Samsung and HTC now have 8.1 available to them!

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat