cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia or Windows OS phones

Journeyman

Nokia or Windows OS phones

Hey Sprint, I thought the customer is always right? If so then why is it that in order for me to get an updated Windows phone I gotta leave your company? If that's what you want I have no problem doing so. I've read blogs on here from other customers that would also like to see some newer Windows devices so what's the problem? Call up Microsoft make some kind of deal and make this happen! Its not rocket science its pleasing your customers. Even if you bought a few modelsto see how they would sell then try that but do something. Your gonna lose a lot of customers if you don't. Not everyone wants an iPhone.

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: Nokia or Windows OS phones

Agreed. Even if you had to order them from the website only. So stores and TP sellers wouldn't need stock them unless desired. Microsoft will eventually "catch up" and their integration with Office means business endusers will take a longer look.

Master

fingerlakes,

For news on new devices Sprint will be carrying in the future, go to sprint.com/newsroom .

Linda
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Worst reply ever

Master

We'll definitely get your concerns to our Management team.
- Lorenzo
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

jaymalb29 wrote:

Hey Sprint, I thought the customer is always right? If so then why is it that in order for me to get an updated Windows phone I gotta leave your company? If that's what you want I have no problem doing so. I've read blogs on here from other customers that would also like to see some newer Windows devices so what's the problem? Call up Microsoft make some kind of deal and make this happen! Its not rocket science its pleasing your customers. Even if you bought a few modelsto see how they would sell then try that but do something. Your gonna lose a lot of customers if you don't. Not everyone wants an iPhone.

Dude leave. I've never heard anyone leave Sprint and regret it. Verizon is more expensive, but people are willing to pay for it, because they're a much better carrier. Also Verizon being the largest carrier, they have released 3 new Windows Phones this year. Funny how Sprint thinks they know the market.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat