cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Petition For More Sprint WP7 (Windows Phone 7) Devices

Highlighted
Journeyman

Petition For More Sprint WP7 (Windows Phone 7) Devices

I'm glad to see i'm not the only one frusterated by this news. In order to help our goals, i have created a petition that I will submit to Sprint if we get enough people to sign, so please share it around and sign it yourself!

Petition: http://signon.org/sign/wp7-on-sprint?source=c.url&r_by=1955143

If posting on Twitter, use these hashtags: #ces2012 #sprint #nokia #wp7 #microsoft

If Posting on Facebook, please post this (see below) on fan pagessuch as  Sprint, Nokia, Microsoft, WP7

(Copy & Paste) POST THIS ON FACEBOOK:

The Sprint Community forums is up-in-arms about Sprint's lack of WP7 devices currently available for the carrier. With no announcement of a new device at CES 2012 and the earliest possible arrival of one not until August-September (see quote below) we customers want support for this great emerging platform as it gains momentum and attention. Interested? Sign our petition here:

http://signon.org/sign/wp7-on-sprint?source=c.url&r_by=1955143

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Petition For More Sprint WP7 (Windows Phone 7) Devices

I have had my Windows phone for over a year and have been very happy with it.  The only thing I see lacking compared to Android, other than a week calendar view, is the lack of apps, but the count is growing every day.   Microsoft is not going to let this fail.  Look at how they did not give up with the Xbox and now it is the most popular console.

Check this out.  It is the only phone OS with increased developer interest over the last 6 months.

http://www.wpcentral.com/latest-idc-survey-finds-developer-interest-windows-phone-holding-steady

It is annoying enough how the sales people push Android so much, despite when you tell them what you are actually interested in.  (Every carrier does this for some reason.  Do they make a larger commision with Android?)   Of course the sales are not going to be steller when your salespeople keep doing this, and the vast majority of consumers go in and buy whatever the salespeople suggest.  I spend enough time shopping for my last phone to see this happen about 20 times.  

Guess what, put more windows phones in your store, and more poeple will buy it.   (As well as keep you as a carrier.)   How many different identical Android phones do you need space for???

Journeyman

By the way, my wife bought an android phone when I got my HTC arrive.  Her phone crashes or reeboots multiple times a week, and is always having other types of problems with it.   They are both made by HTC, so the difference is likely to be software.  I have not had ONE crash, lockup, or other issue with my Windows phone 7.   I cannot say that about any other phone I have owned.

Wizard

Signed. Thanks.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat