cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSS Hub on will NOT stop resetting and trying to download NEW list of feeds every time I restart

Highlighted
Journeyman

RSS Hub on will NOT stop resetting and trying to download NEW list of feeds every time I restart

I'm not at all sure what's going on, I can't delete this godsawful program RSS Hub because it's in the ROM and don't want to mess with the ROM.

The issue is every time I restart my phone, RSS Hub seems to forget all the channels I've set up and restarts with the "Welcome to RSS Hub" screen and ALL of my pre-selected channels are gone and I have to go through the whole rigamarole again to reselect these channels. Now, this was cute the first 5 times it happened, but it's annoying every single time I restart that RSS Hub "forgets" that I already SELECTED all the channels.

HOW does one go about deleting this from the phone? Even though I have it set to NEVER check for feeds I see it in the Start menu area of my screen and randomly is checking for feeds which prompts it to show me the "Welcome to RSS Hub" screen.

Update, figured I'd pick a channel and set it to "no update" one last time. now, after going through the options tabs, I see the following error message:

"The system cannot find the path specified."

I've specified that the program should be saving to the 8Gig micro SD card in the card slot, but I'm assuming by this message that the card is not being seen by the application. However, I CAN access the card using Resco explorer and/or File explorer, so no idea what's going on. I can run programs from the storage card, can save my emails to it automatically, yet this program complains that the "specified path". Specified WHERE? I've set no paths for the feeds to be stored, the application doesn't let you, just says storage card.

HELP anyone know how to disable this awful software from running?

Message Edited by sanjsrik on 04-07-2009 12:03 PM

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: RSS Hub on will NOT stop resetting and trying to download NEW list of feeds every time I restart

The answer is here, enter your problem in the "search" boxhttp://forum.xda-developers.com/

SPRINT doesnt know anything about smartphones.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat