cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPRINT I WISH I COULD QUIT YOU

Journeyman

Dear Sprint,

You have really let me down.  I don't like little Green Gingerbread Men and I like Apples but not to go steady give me my long lasting flavor of Mango phones and we can try to work this out.  We don't talk the way we used to you treat me like I'm not even here.  The silent treatment is killing me we just can't go on like this.  HEY SPRINT ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME!

That's it I want a divorce!

Your soon to be EX! 

10 REPLIES 10
Wizard

Hi,

I just read your post how can we help you?

--George

Journeyman

Hi George,

You could help me and a lot others by providing information on up coming windows phones from sprint.  It is as though the only type of operating system that exists is android.  Sprint has all of one windows phone and has not even hinted at another.  There are so many customers who want windows phones and information on them but feel totally ignored myself included.

Journeyman ml_
Journeyman

I strongly second this request. I would quickly jump on a better WP7 option (regardless of the cost). The Arrive is a fine phone but I would prefer a thinner option to the bulk of the Arrive. I'd love to drop the physical keyboard and gain some expandable storage to store my music collection.

This request shouldn't be a surprise considering the only active traffic on these forums seems to be on this topic.

Journeyman

Re: SPRINT I WISH I COULD QUIT YOU

Seems pretty obvious: LADYEMJAY42 wants to see new WP7.5 "Mango" phones on the fall lineup as she doesn't like Android (little green gingerbread men) and Apple, while nice, is not something she wants to have all the time (not to go steady).

And I agree 100%. This is how much I dislike Android and am bored about today's announcement concerning the iPhone: if that's it for 2011, I'M KEEPING MY PRE.

Journeyman

I actaully thougth my I stated the obvious but apparetnly George along with the rest of sprit don't understand the Windows Phone request.  Guess I will just sit back and wait until something breaks loose I don't think we will hear from George anymore.

Master

This is pretty much the same conversation we were in with the Iphone.  If we had information we could tell you about we would.  At this time we simply do not have any.  If there are negotiations going on that information will not be released to the public.  We wish we could give you information one way or the other. Guesses are all we would have and that is worse that no information.

Journeyman

What is more frustrating and worse is that there is only one Windows phone how long could it possibly take to get more there seems to be no problem getting Android phones.  Acttually there really is no reason for anyone from Sprint to give us any information as it is all pretty obvious.  But thank you anyway.  Like I said I will just wait.

Journeyman

Well, maybe even a slight mention of "Sprint is in negotiations to get a line of WP7 phones" would suffice most expectant customers – of course coupled with a little action to back the statement up eventually.  We see AT&T, Verizon, and T-Mobile (yes, even T-Mobile!) introducing new WP7 phones and there's not one mention of Sprint even thinking of bringing the OS on board. The Arrive gets outstanding reviews, but may be a little bulky for some people. There are rumors that it has been discontinued, also. So, the carrot that we as customers would like to see is will Sprint be bringing anymore WP7 phones to the table? Or should we look to other carriers that can satisfy our desires? Most of us are very satisfied with Sprint and do not want to switch carriers, but if the Android, the iPhone, and BB are our only options, we probably have to start rethinking our positions on switching. That’s all we’re asking. That’s not too much is it? 

Journeyman

Amen!  What phin said!  I couldn't have said it better myself obviously as that is what I have been trying to say all along.  Thank you phin!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm in agreement about the windows phone situation. I picked up my Arrive at store opening on launch day and have loved it. Sadly, I can see Sprint couldn't give to squirts of pee on a pile of poop about WP7. Because of this and the handful of changes/charges sprint has piled on lately (all taking a dump on the customer and a big one on "loyal" customers) i've sucked it up and moved on in my mind. I'm currently counting down the days until my contract is up so I can take my 3 lines elsewhere. At this point I don't even care if it cost more out of my pocket, I just want the satisfaction of taking a dump on sprint (even if they don't notice that little ole me is gone, I'll know and i'll be happy with that).

I'll also make a "comman sense" prediction here. It's been said all the changes are so that they can "improve" things that matter to the customer like low priced unlimited plans, service from the network...blah blah... I'm betting we'll see most of these get "changes" that wont be agreeable to the customer even though that's why they are crapping on them now is to improve these things. Eventually unlimited plans will go up or plane go away and network service strength will go down even from the crawl it's currently at in a lot of areas.

Anyway, I go were the WP7 is and Sprint seems content to keep it sleeping out back in the guest house without inside plumbing.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat