cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign The Petition For Sprint to offer a variety of Windows Phones

Journeyman

Re: Sign The Petition For Sprint to offer a variety of Windows Phones

I actually just left Sprint due to a horrendous cutomer service mistake that Sprint refused to fix or even acknowledge. I must say, this Nokia Lumia 900 is the nicest, most elegant and sturdy phone I have ever used. The service I get with it is AMAZING. This 4g (which I get almost everywhere, including where I live) is ridiculously fast. With Sprint, I rarely got 4g anywhere I travelled and it was S L O W......

Nokia's Windows Phones are a premium phone, you can feel it just holding one. They belong on a premium network and not this bargain bin network.

As far as Windows goes, it is not as flexible as Android. If you are a user that likes to have complete control over everything, this is not the OS for you. There is no real memory management as the applications handle memory allocation and storage. This also means that there is no file explorer. You have to hack your Windows PC registry for the device to show up as a removable drive. Otherwise, Zune software handles syncing and such. While it does come with MS Office, there is no real way to throw docs on your phone. As far as I can tell you have to use SkyDrive. Kind of annoying. Obviously application availability is not nearly as high as iOS and Android but I see a lot of new apps everyday.

My biggest problem is this; no SWYPE!!!!!!!!

Personally, I think it is much more stable and asthetically pleasing than iOS and Android but not as flexible. This phone deos not lock up on me and works smooth. No screen studdering or choppiness. The Zune music player is far superior to Google Music.  All smooth, clean and gorgeous. Let's put it this way; I can never use Android again. It just feels cheap and cobbled together. I am completely happy with my Windows Phone.

Journeyman

I still like Sprint's service.  However their lack of Windows Phone options is annoying.  Look at the reviews of Windows Phones on Amazon - most everyone loves them.  Why can't Sprint listen to consumers?  I know they need to sell a boatload of iPhone now, but really, not everyone wants an iOS product...

I love my Windows Phone - but I hate the physical keyboard.  Where's the Nokia 900 or HTC Titan II for Sprint?! 

Journeyman

Please more windows 7 phones!

Journeyman

Please bring more windows phones. I love the HTC Arrive, but it is slow compared to the newer phones.

Journeyman

SIGNED... PLEASE GET WINDOWS PHONES SOON... NEED WPIN ALL OUR LIVES.

Journeyman

PLEASE bring  Windows 8 phone(s). If they wait too long to introduce new Win Phones they will be losing customers. Once again I feel Sprint is in the wait and see mode and then overpay to catch up. WiMax was a wasted investment and they overpaid to add the iPhone. BB are going away and I need a true business phone not a gaming phone.

SIGNED!!!!!!!!!!

Journeyman

Dear Sprint, Please consider getting a few good  Windows Phones for the fall, like a Nokia Lumia 900, and a Windows Phone 8 whatever that will be. I fell in love with the HTC Arrive for its nice physical keyboard and Windows Phone 7.5 OS and that's how I went with Sprint even though I am still with Verizon, but Verizon didn't have a very good Windows Phone, an HTC Trophy, it's okay but not great, so with Verizon, I got an HTC Rezound instead, an Android phone. yeah call me crazy, i got two phones.

It is tough to increase the Windows Phone market with Android and iPhone so popular.  Hopefully things will change with the upcoming Windows Phone 8, I hope they make one with a physical keyboard.

Journeyman

Signed. I dont know why they dont offer more windows phone. I am getting sick of android and IOS. seems they are taxing us when it comes to our options. goo.gl/8m847

Journeyman

Sprint PLEASE bring a Windows Phone 8 device to market in the fall of 2012. Please!! If you don't have one by Christmas 2012 I will be forced to leave to AT&T (who is a huge WP8 supporter) or VZW (who appears to be getting a WP8 device).

I love Sprint, I love the network! But I'm sick and tired of using the HTC Arrive with the goofy keyboard. I want a slim sexy Windows Phone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Amen!  That's my plan as well. 

Journeyman

Another signature here for Windows Phone 8 devices on Sprint! I loved the phone Samsung announced earlier this week (ATIV S) and am excited to see what HTC and Nokia have to offer this coming week. I've had the Arrive since a week after it's release and while it is still a nice, dependable phone... it pales in comparison to all of the new devices being shown.

I'd love to stay with Sprint, but if they show no support THIS FALL for Windows Phone, I'm gone. I'm willing to give them until December at the very latest. I do not want to hear they'll be supporting Windows Phone sometime in 2013, as I simply cannot wait until then. My contract runs up in October and while Sprint's pricing works for me, their lack of Windows Phone support is pushing me away after having been happy for the past 6 years.

I'd like to hear something soon, Sprint. If I don't, I will most likely move to AT&T or possibly T-Mobile. I have to be where Windows Phone is supported... and that place right now definitely isn't Sprint.

Journeyman

WP8 launches Oct 29 and all major US carriers will have WP8 phones EXCEPT for Sprint.  Come on Sprint, listen to your customers and give us a WP8 hero phone like Nokia 920.  <9mm thin with a 4.5" screen and dual core 1.5Ghz snapdragon.  Don't need the keyboard... The windows phone onscreen keyboard is awesome and it'll keep the device light and thin.  You will have customers who are very very happy - just like those who use the HTC Arrive in spite of its crappy hardware form factor.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat