Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign The Petition For Sprint to offer a variety of Windows Phones

Journeyman

Sign The Petition For Sprint to offer a variety of Windows Phones

Currently, I am using an Evo 4g Phone and have no problems with it. However, a buddy of mine has the HTC Titan Windows Phone and that is a sweet phone with lots of features. I would love to see the HTC Titan with Sprint. I would drop Android in a heart beat for that phone.  I have no interest for the iphone because they have small screens and all their old and new phones look the same. Windows 7 Phone is different and unique. I am not saying for Sprint to drop their line of Android and iphones, just bring a variety of Windows Phones. Let the Petition Begin and Please Post on Here you Want a Variety of Windows Phones!!!

166 REPLIES 166
Journeyman

I already have a Windows Phone with AT&T, actually for 2 years now! I've been waiting for Sprint to come out with a WP8, my contract is up next year...soo...if they dont have anything available, I'm moving the rest of my family to AT&T so that we may be happy with our phones. I'm sick of Android, IPhone is overrated, and is just a smoother Android. I love Windows Phone, it's the best phone EVER! I've NEVER had to take it to a tech for issues at all. It runs smooth, and faster than Android and IPhone. Best thing I've ever done!!!

Journeyman

I already have a Windows Phone with AT&T, actually for 2 years now! I've been waiting for Sprint to come out with a WP8, my contract is up next year...soo...if they dont have anything available, I'm moving the rest of my family to AT&T so that we may be happy with our phones. I'm sick of Android, IPhone is overrated, and is just a smoother Android. I love Windows Phone, it's the best phone EVER! I've NEVER had to take it to a tech for issues at all. It runs smooth, and faster than Android and IPhone. Best thing I've ever done!!!

Journeyman

Here is my signature.

Journeyman

Here is my signature.

Journeyman

Can I just kick in a request for a cool smaller phone... one that actually fits in my pocket. a.k.a. the Nokia 620 that Europe is getting... the U.S. doesn't yet have a release date... this is a chance for Sprint to lead! ... and bring the 920 while you're at it. http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/48648/nokia-lumia-620-pictures-preview

Journeyman

Signed!  I'm not getting a new Android phone and dealing with iTunes is not an option.  These Windows 8 phones are great - please make them available asap!

Journeyman

I agree that Sprint needs to offer Windows phones.  If they don't I will probably move to another company once my contract is up in April.  I have an HTC Arrive which I really like but was hoping to upgrade next year.  I guess the only way to do that is to move to another carrier.  Too bad.

Journeyman

I kept waiting with my Touch Diamond v6.1 Windows phone till I couldn't stand it any longer.   I finally broke down and got the Galaxy S3.  It's a nice phone but it's not Windows.  I had to buy CompanionLink to sync my contacts with Outlook on my laptop.  (Syncing to the Google cloud is not an option that interests me.)  Android syncing is not nearly as satisfactory as syncing with my old Windows phone.  I kept hoping that first, Microsoft would release a version of Windows Mobile that would kept pace with the Android market (the iPhone is out of the question - being a computer geek since personal computers became available 30 years ago, I've never been able to accept Apple's total control policy) and that Sprint would offer it.  Microsoft took  way too long and now Sprint is dragging it's feet.  My wife's phone has been out of contract for some time and I'm waiting to see if Sprint will get off the fence and offer a nice big screen Windows phone.  If nothing happens by April with a Windows phone, I'll look at other options.

Wizard

An announcement has been made. Sprint will be launching Windows 8 phones from HTC and Samsung. See the press release here: http://newsroom.sprint.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=2486

Journeyman

Woo hoo! After waiting for three months, finally we can... wait another six months...

Journeyman

How about some Nokia lumia phones like the 920 along with htc and samsung? It would be great to have more choice than we had with the last launch.

Journeyman

I stayed with my HTC Touch Diamond till I couldn't stand it anymore.  I went for the Galaxy S3 Android phone.  It's nice and all the apps are useful but it doesn't sync with my Outlook.  I purchased CompanionLink and installed DejaOffice.  Once in a while I can get the phone recognized the right way to perform a sync.  The result has been hundreds of duplicate contacts and when I cleaned up the duplicates, I've found several of my long cherised entries have vanished.  I'd give this thing back in a heartbeat for a Windows phone with a similar size screen.  I've given up on syncing the phone with the USB cable.  I add contacts manually now. 

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat