cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign The Petition For Sprint to offer a variety of Windows Phones

Journeyman

Currently, I am using an Evo 4g Phone and have no problems with it. However, a buddy of mine has the HTC Titan Windows Phone and that is a sweet phone with lots of features. I would love to see the HTC Titan with Sprint. I would drop Android in a heart beat for that phone.  I have no interest for the iphone because they have small screens and all their old and new phones look the same. Windows 7 Phone is different and unique. I am not saying for Sprint to drop their line of Android and iphones, just bring a variety of Windows Phones. Let the Petition Begin and Please Post on Here you Want a Variety of Windows Phones!!!

166 REPLIES 166
Journeyman

I will sign that petition any day. I also want them to offer the NOKIA Lumia 900. Bing that and you'll understand wny.

I have been with Sprint for over 9 yrs,with 2 lines now and I'm not happy with only being offered the Arrive,which I have, but was over half a year old when Sprint got it.

The HTC Arrive is a great first generation WP7,I just don't need a physical keyboard.

It's unfortunate that from all I  hear Sprint wasted so much $ on iOS that they have to push that on us,instead.

Journeyman

I agree!  I love my Nexus S 4G but Windows phones are amazing but there are zero options at Sprint if you want one without a physical keyboard. 

Journeyman

Here is my digital signature!!!  We WANT WINDOWS PHONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOKIA, HTC and SAMSUNG would be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get these phones within the 1st Quarter of 2012 or lose me (10 year customer) for good!!!

Journeyman

Re: Sign The Petition For Sprint to offer a variety of Windows Phones

This is why I want the HTC Titan Windows Phone with Sprint. It is different and unique. It is nothing like the Android or iphone. Windows has taken a different approach with their phone. I love it!!! Here's a youtube of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=locNEna0of4

Journeyman

Re: Sign The Petition For Sprint to offer a variety of Windows Phones

Signed....Sprint needs more selection period. More Windows Phones and more Android phones.

Wizard

hmmm...are you guys working in cohorts with Dre? i know it's you buddy. im onto you

Journeyman

I keep waiting on a new windows phone......and waiting............and waiting

Journeyman

You guys dont like the HTC EVO or Galexy 2?

With the Unlimited plan sprint offers with these phones what beats it at the other providers? 

Journeyman

RickMac2011 wrote:

You guys dont like the HTC EVO or Galexy 2?

With the Unlimited plan sprint offers with these phones what beats it at the other providers? 

I prefer the windows phone over Android. The Galaxy2 is a fine phone just not what I want

Journeyman

i see, to everyone their own i guess

Journeyman

I can tell you know, windows phones line-up with sprint will most likely not expand at all or very little. Also Sprint will most likely cut back on its Android phone line-up now that it has the iphone and has to cut back on its android sales if it wants to keep apple happy and now have to pay them a s*** ton of money. so wishfull thinking buy windows/android users will be very said in 2012 with sprint. (I hate the iphone and am a full on android user since the first android phone with T-Mobile)

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat