cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign The Petition For Sprint to offer a variety of Windows Phones

Journeyman

Re: Sign The Petition For Sprint to offer a variety of Windows Phones

I Voted for Windows Phone 8, and yes I really hope they offer the Nokia 920 and I hope ATT does not have that locked down

Journeyman

Consider it signed!   Windows 8 is the only way I will go for my next phone.  Hopefully, it will be from Sprint.

Journeyman

I'd love to upgrade to WP8.  I use WP7 now and I absolutely love it.

Journeyman

It's more likely that Sprint would pickup the HTC 8X, as they already have deals with them. However, either the HTC 8X or Nokia 92X works for me, NOT one of the lower end options.

Journeyman

Signed!!

I been with Sprint for years. After seeing Microsoft's Win8 Phone announcement today, I am giving Sprint until January 2013 to bring Windows Phones or I am leaving. Period

Journeyman

I share your pain.  I have been with Sprint for 13+ years and have been an extremely satisfied customer for much of it.  Unfortunately, it appears that Sprint has "given up" on being a major player in the industry.  The Windows Phone is clearly the way to go, and will be the device of preference for enterprise customers.  However, Sprint will first have to fix their uneven level of Customer Service otherwise it will not matter what device they are selling.  For a long time, I believed the "unlimited everything" plan was an incredible marketing decision on their part.  Now, I know the hidden price I pay for the plan is shoddy customer service when I have an issue....even when THEY cause it.  The only alternative may be to purchase a new unlocked Windows 8 phone and seek a carrier that just provides service. 

Journeyman

This would be interesting to see sprint have a phone with windows seven and for student's Microsoft Office 10 would be great.

Journeyman

I even emailed to Dan@Sprint.com. Hoping he sees that he will lose many loyal customers if this is not addressed. I am only one voice. But I hope it reaches him

Journeyman

I am done with Sprint if they do not get the Windows 8 phones, preferably the HTC 8S or HTC 8X.  They have until January 1st, 2014.

Journeyman

Signed....  Looking for a Windows 8 phone, so if Sprint does not offer,  it may be time to switch to another carrier.  

Journeyman

Well, here I am.

Been a loyal customer for over 13 years.

Have had a windows phone for probably 9-10 years.

Have called customer service for 3 weeks straight about inability to make and receive calls.

After hours, the problem was fixed, but no one at Sprint knows why >>>??

Dropped calls increasing.

Less than 1 bar at home in area marked by Sprint as having full service strength.

Have the new Airvana unit - works horribly, does not receive call waiting...therefore I have no idea when I am on a call that another call is trying to come in.

My Verizon neighbor has full bars on his phone.

I need to upgrade and want a new windows 8 desktop; windows 8 tablet; and windows phone 8.

I want the Samsung Ativ S.

I've been following the announcements regarding windows phone 8, and have now found out that Sprint will not....Will Not.....Will Not Carry Windows Phones.

So, what is my alternative?

Does anyone have any idea what I am going to do?

yes - you guessed it......

Journeyman

Agreed. Sprint should add Windows 8 phones. I'm due for a phone upgrade in April, but will wait until June when my contract is up and move elsewhere if there is no windows 8 phone.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat