cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign The Petition For Sprint to offer a variety of Windows Phones

Journeyman

i agree, i phone does not get me excited at all.

Journeyman

Petition signed! The only reason I am still here with Sprint is because Verizon is still stuck with its 1st generation Windows Phone too.  My wife and I have corporate employee discounts with Sprint and Verizon.  So, the first one who releases a top-of-the-line 2nd gen Nokia or HTC Windows Phone gets our ongoing business.  I'm not buying into the Android fragmentation (phones du-jour with severe OS update lag) or iPhone stagnation (no iPhone 5 redesign release date on the horizon).  I like the Windows ecosystem for both business and personal use and have no plans to abandon it.

I do hope CES unveils some quality Windows Phone hardware that will work on Sprint or Verizon and these carriers wake up and get onboard with the Windows program moving forward!

Otherwise, it looks like a move to AT&T could be a potential solution for us since they seem to have no compunction to offer a full stable of windows phones.

Journeyman

signed... it wont do any good.. sprint is ignoring microsoft competly.. another android on the way.. wow what a shock...im done.. 10 year customer gone just because they cant offer a choice for me

Journeyman

How about a petition for certain Android devices to make to the "Now Network" ?

Journeyman

Add me in too.  Though I fear Sprint doesn't give a crap about it's WP customers.

Journeyman

I am definately there with you guys, add me and 4 others on my plan   (we are due for upgrade, but phone selection sucks at the moment).  HTC,   Samsung, and Nokia WP7 phones would be great (we need with and without   keyboards for my 5 lines).

Journeyman

Re: Sign The Petition For Sprint to offer a variety of Windows Phones

I want a Windows phone. I am sick of Android and I do not want an iPhone. I would hate to leave Sprint but I want a Windows phone.

Journeyman

I've got the Arrive and would love a next gen phone for Windows with Sprint as well - with the Apollo update coming out in the fall - but I honestly don't think Sprint gives a cr*p about WP phones or those of us who are paying Sprint for current service.  They haven't pushed the last 2 updates out to the customers and have even said they have no plans for new Windows phones.  If that continues to be the case this time next year, I will be going to AT&T.

Journeyman

I'll definitely sign the petition. I've been asking Sprint about Windows Phones but get no real answer. I've had my Arrive for almost a year and I really like it. It's been an excellent phone, and I haven't had any physical problems with the handset at all. The only thing that bothers me is the disappearing keyboard bug, but that doesn't happen that often.

From what I can see, Sprint wants to be the carrier of choice for Android Devices. That's fine if they want to go that way. It's their company after all. They can't expect me to stick around for that though. It may be hard for serious Android Users to understand but there are some of us who don't give a rat's a** about Android. There is nothing I really like about it.

After having used Windows Phone for this long, I don't want to switch to another OS. It does everything I need it to do, and it does it well. I couldn't stand Microsoft before, but I decided to give their new OS a chance. Now I'm hooked.

I hope Sprint wakes up, but I'm not going to hold my breath. They better come up with some kind of new Windows Phone devices, or I just may leave. It seems that AT&T is trying to be the Windows Phone Carrier of choice. The Titan looks great, and they now have the Titan II and the Lumia 900 coming out in the near future. I also heard there might be another Samsung coming out too. I never thought I would be considering AT&T.

Journeyman

In case you haven't seen this, I found that someone has already created a petition in another thread:

Petition: http://signon.org/sign/wp7-on-sprint?source=c.url&r_by=1955143

Journeyman

While I agree Sprint probably doesn't care about Windows Phone I don't know that they have much of an option. I don't see any CDMA windows phones. Verizon only has one and it is the same model as sprint minus the keyboard. Maybe if Nokia, HTC and Samsung gave them some CDMA phones they might carry them.

Journeyman

I switched from an Evo 4g to the arrive and fell in love with WP7. Loved the Evo's design, hated its Android os. HTC has announced the Titan II, and Nokia's Lumia 800 and 900 are really attractive phones.

Everyone I've met with a WP loves it, but when I went to the local Sprint retail store they didn't stock the Arrive. Traveled to the next town and they didn't have a display for it but had some in the back. Salesperson didn't want to sell it but tried to push four different Android phones (Epic II, Photon, Nexus, and Evo Design). I literally had to tell her I wasn't going to buy another Android powered phone and to just get the Arrive.

I would sign the petition any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat