cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign The Petition For Sprint to offer a variety of Windows Phones

Journeyman

Re: Sign The Petition For Sprint to offer a variety of Windows Phones

/signed

My contract is up.  I want to KEEP truly unlimited data, and I want a W8 phone.  if this can't be done by December, what reason do I have to stay with Sprint.

Journeyman

Nokia Lumia 920 Please!

Journeyman

I want a wp8 device! Top of the line, rather more then one maker.

Journeyman

Whre can I sign the petition....and I'm not sure if they are going to listen to us because if you check their web site offering phones, you will not find the HTC anymore...as a matter of fact you only will find the Windows 6.5 version only...sad sad sad...angry angry, angry!!!

Journeyman

I agree, windows phone 8 will be a huge step up in phone systems and for people who rely on mobility, having office 2013 in your mobile device with Skydrive will make life much simpler. I like the Android system but would definitely be looking to switch over to a Windows Phone as soon as its made available. If no phones are made available I might start looking at ATT or Verizon..

Journeyman

When my contract is up fall 2013, I'm going to be getting WP8, I just hope Sprint is carrying them by then, otherwise I'll have to look to another carrier.

Patron

I have a business line of phones and will be transitioning away from Sprint due to their lack of windows phone support. Sad really.

Patron

So right now the only windows phone offered is the motorola es400s. Really? Really????? You gotta be joking...

Journeyman

Sprint, please support windows phone 8! You can't be the only one late to the market. You will be missing an opportunity, and by the time you do decide to get the WP8, it would be too late as most of the WP8 fans would have already left Sprint for your competitors. Your excuse  to customers and shareholders would then be the infamous "Sales for the WP handset was low, and a large amount of handsets were returned."

Jump on the bandwagon. The WP8 launch is going to be big, I'm sure share prices would drop if you do not jump in, the day of launch.

Journeyman

You are right, they even dropped offering Windows Phone!!! Can't believe it!

Journeyman

I pre ordered 9 iphones for employees the other day(can not force taste on someone), but I am considering canceling them all and going to verizon.  I want a W8 phone and Sprint's failure to make the deal has me disapointed.

Journeyman

we need windows 8 phones

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat