cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign The Petition For Sprint to offer a variety of Windows Phones

Journeyman

Re: Sign The Petition For Sprint to offer a variety of Windows Phones

I am In. I want to have trhe Lumia and if sprint doesnt get it I will switch to Verizon

Journeyman

Signed as well. Sprint, do you not hear/realize that we are pleading with you to carry quality Windows 8 phones at product launch? So far the only thing I hear is "If you want a Windows 8 phone, find another carrier".

Journeyman

SIGNED:After 12 years will look for new carrier, if not windows 8 in November 2012.

Journeyman

SIGNED, but as someone stated it will do no good, they don't care, so:

Their lack of care about their users with regards to Windows Phone shows me that I have no reason to stay.  They are the only US carrier that is not going to have a new Windows device on launch and have no plans for the future with Windows.  So I say I have no future with Sprint.  April 2013, goodbye and good riddance.

Journeyman

that just shows you how much they read/care about these forums.

Journeyman

I will be disappointed to change networks. But I want a windows 8 smartphome.

Journeyman

I have the EVO Shift, HATED!!!  After 12yrs with Sprint, Im, too, considering  the switch to another carrier (even if it cost more).  Just tired of being ignored by the people I pay to offer me a service...  WE PAY THEM for the service, and they DO NOT care...  Does anyone here feels lik hanging outside a Sprint store for a few hours with a big "I want a Windows phone" sign???  Maybe we just need to try somthing like this,  flash mobs. ;-). Drive by the store overnight and hang signs outside,  pick one day and have as many people as possible calling customer service and showing up at the stores asking for Windows phones...  Who is in??

Journeyman

That would be fun! What city are you in, i'm in KC.

Journeyman

Petition Signed.

Journeyman

I WILL Be switching unless I hear something that Sprint will be providing Windows 8 Phones very soon.

Journeyman

Guys PLEASE vote for the windows phone! Let people know what you want!

http://community.sprint.com/baw/polls/1330?&rememberMe=true

Journeyman

I really hate that as a Sprint user I'm not being offered a choice.  I really don't want to have to think of leaving just to get the device I want because Sprint won't offer one.  I have already signed the petition but I just wanted to make another comment.  At&t drops calls at my home so that is why I left them.  I'm not ready to go T-Mobile again so that leaves Verizon. I've never wanted to be on Verizon, I guess I'll see what big red is all about.  Maybe I'll never leave them like many of my friends who wouldn't consider any provider but Verizon.??

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat