cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign the Petition: Bring Windows Nokia Lumia Phones to Sprint

Journeyman

Sign the Petition: Bring Windows Nokia Lumia Phones to Sprint

I do have the HTC Windows Phone 8, I love it, but let's be realistic about this. Nokia is far ahead of their Windows Phones with much more upgrades than HTC and Samsung. I use to have an Andriod, but I don't regret replacing it. You can find all the replacement apps from the Android on the Windows Phone. For example, I replaced Google Navigation to Here Drive or use Mapquest, Google Translator to Bing Translator, Google News to Bing News, Google Voice to MetroTalk, Google Maps to Maps, Bing Sports. There are so many apps now on Microsoft that I can use without a problem. I tried using an Apple phone and to be honest. Apple is old and out of date. People are getting ripped off out by the amount they are being charging for the Apple phone.  Sign the Petition to bring Nokia Lumia Phones to Sprint and tell Sprint to stop being cheap.

134 REPLIES 134
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Sign the Petition: Bring Windows Nokia Lumia Phones to Sprint

I'm on board.  Posted long items in other discussion so won't rant here - Get Nokia (Windows 😎 Phones (Flagship preferably) Sprint!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Add another name to the list.  Very much want!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Add me to that list....

Highlighted
Journeyman

Add me to the list also.... how do I sign the petition....

Message was edited by: vgmast

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm adding my vote to bring the Lumia 1020 to Sprint.  As I wrote in other threads...
"My guess is Sprint will bring the Lumia 1020 (or future model 41 MP equivalent) 4-5 years after the first device launch (just like the iPhone delay).  If Verizon gets the phone first I'm definitely leaving Sprint for good.  I feel your frustration everyone..."

Highlighted
Journeyman

Add me to the list too... I want to see the Nokia 1520 or better Windows Phone on Sprint when the At&t exclusive expires or I will jump ship to At&t...

Highlighted
Journeyman

Oh, and maybe improve their marketing and sales training for Windows Phone; don't just stick them in the back of the store?

Highlighted
Journeyman

This is my last post as I left Sprint. I was a customer since 97 and jumped to ATT for the Lumia 1520. In all truthfulness even if Sprint gave you the same phone it would be the equivalent of Owning a Ferrari and living in an area with nothing but gravel  roads. I can't even tell you how much better the ATT network is  than what I had. With the 2 phone switch and the discount I get thru my company it was less than $10 dollars a phone difference per month for paved roads.  Good Luck all

Highlighted
Journeyman

I too jumped ship finally to AT&T for the 1520, 2520 deal (Free keyboard and more than 300 dollars off as well as a company discount).  I actually am paying more than 10 dollars more, as I left the rest of my family on Sprint, and got a 10Gig Plan to share between my tablet and phone,  I still am rooting for Sprint to get there crap together Possible merger with T-Mobile, or at minimum spark coming to Houston and finally carrying Nokia. DON'T LOSE UNLIMITED PLAN, DON'T SKIMP ON CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!.

I agree that AT&T data network (I'm in Houston) is night and day difference (much much better at the moment), but I'm rooting on Spark coming to Houston.  I dropped AT&T a LONNNNG time ago for Sprint, and swore to never go back.  The windows 8 phone situation was the only reason why I did (I'm a developer and needed a good windows 8 phone).  Once I switched I remembered exactly why I left AT&T, there customer service is Awful, Awful, Awful!!!.  I spoke to no less than 30 customer service reps in the week and a half it took to get my devices (Ended up getting my activation fees for both waived and got the 1520 for under 70 bucks because they screwed up sooo bad).  They actually canceled one of my devices without telling me, and it took them forever to get it figured out, and I still might get screwed out of my free keyboard because they reinitialized my order after the deadline (They added a note to my receipt, after I asked them to, referencing the original order and stated it was there mistake for the reorder, but nothing says nokia has to honor it).  Needless to say, skip the outsourced help if anything arises at all, at ask immediately to speak to a supervisor, they'll transfer you back to the states.

Long story short, once I finally got my devices in working order(the other one they shipped just a week late, was broke on arrival) the phone is AWESOME!!!, The tablet is pretty awesome too, but I really, really like the phone.  I'll probably use the tablet more once  I get the keyboard as I'm planning on using it as a ultrabook by RDP'ing into one of my Windows 8 Desktops, I just find myself Reaching for the phone way more than the Tablet.

Anyways I've got my family members on Sprint for 1 more year . If they get some descent windows phones and get Spark in Houston, I'll cut my AT&T deal short and come back, If they don't get these things together, I'll have to way out the progress on whether I'm going to give them more time or jump everyone over to AT&T.

Sprint, I wanna come back (Unlimited Data is the way to go)  so get your crap together (Also allow tablets on unlimited data plans, even if it is for a nominal fee).

PS just for notes, On my AT&T 10 Gig plan, I've had my phone and tablet for 10 days and have used 3 gig (No streaming any video either, just music, email, game playing, not downloading any apps bigger than 50 mb off of normal home connection).  You might think this is because I have a tablet on the plan as well, but you'd be wrong, I've only used 200 MB on my tablet as I usually use it on wireless at the house only.   So unlimited really is good, as in the next couple years 10 Gig won't be anything for even 1 user. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Come on Nokia 1520 ... Does any Sprint Executive check this!

Highlighted
Journeyman

mawash0309 wrote:

Come on Nokia 1520 ... Does any Sprint Executive check this!

Don't waste your time. Sprint doesn't care what its customers want! You will get what they want you to have. And you will like it.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat