Sign the Petition: Bring Windows Nokia Lumia Phones to Sprint

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Sign the Petition: Bring Windows Nokia Lumia Phones to Sprint

count me in

Highlighted
Journeyman

Meh! I could care less about Yuck-kia! If your a fan of WP then you need to be down with not only nokia but Samsung, HTC and whoever else is making WP!! nokia/MS alone isn't going to get WP noticed by the masses, we need as many OEM's as possible. So get over the obsession with nokia and start showing the other OEM's some love.  Now what I'd really like to see is Sprint work with ASUS and get WP8 on there PadFone Infinity. If Sprint hadn't brought the Samsung Neo in I would have skipped WP8 and trying Hemroid just to get my hands on the Padfone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint is truly becoming an annoyance. No GOOD windows Phones with no explanation in sight. Also, we are promised 4G LTE rollouts which is still yet to be seen.

I would rather pay a little extra to another company like Verizon  or AT&T for better service & devices than Sprint's barely "3G" unlimited crap.

I am a Customer for 10+ years and even brought in new business through friends & family. It really annoys me that Sprint provides such poor service to its loyal customers.

Count me in for the petition (Nokia Lumia ....anything at this point).Oh and LTE please, whenever you would like to join the 21st century.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I fully agree with the statements that I have read on this forum and if Sprint fails to provide more and better windows phones by March when my contract expires I too will be jumping ship to AT&T.  From what I have seen online threw research I would very much prefer not to leave Sprint because their staff has been very courteous to me over the times that I have called them and I enjoy only having a $96 bill each month but with the fact that I have windows on my laptop, and windows on my xbox it would just be so much easier for me to just have a windows phone so that I only have to remember the one password and I can transfer data from laptop to xbox to phone and visa versa. I hope Sprint brings more windows phones to the network before March but if not then I will say it has been good sprint and I thank you for the courteous customer service reps and the help you have given me in guiding me to the right plan for me.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I hope you will get what you want. Sprint doesn't seem likely to be releasing Nokia Lumia any time soon. Even with their recent collaboration, it's pretty much pointless. If you ask Sprint, they say it's Nokia's fault. If you ask Nokia, they say it's Sprint's fault. I've basically given hope on either companies. I don't get either company because we are basically nagging them to gain money from us. I don't get it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Count me in or I am done with Sprint in 2015! Purchased the Samsung ATIV S Neo and I spend more time restarting it, dropping calls and removing the battery than I do using it!!

Highlighted
Master

CRIMEWAREAL

Done? That is the last thing we want.

I am sorry to hear of the service issues you are encountering, and would like to assist. For the issues mentioned, have you taken the device into a Sprint store to be serviced as of yet? If so, please let us know what was done.

We want to see you happy, so just let us know.

Zena

Social Care Team

Highlighted
Master

NFLnut,

Thanks for your post. We absolutely care about our customers' concerns and feedback, we work constantly with device manufacturers to bring you the best device portfolio possible.

Andrew B.

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Master

YukTiff,

I apologize for any frustrations with the release of a Nokia Lumia brand device has yet to be released on our Sprint network.  We work closely with many manufacturers in attempts to have access to the latest technology but at times delays can occur due to a number of factors.  Keep eye here http://newsroom.sprint.com/ for upcoming releases.

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Highlighted
Journeyman

Zena:

Yes I did take this product to the local store in North Fayette Township. I was told the phone was a day out of warranty and I did not purchase an extension and all they could do is perform a reset. This was exactly how to NOT make a customer of OVER twenty years very happy! I have honestly never been so frustrated over a Sprint product and the response I received during my entire time with Sprint. I do appreciate the follow up.

Highlighted
Master

CRIMEWAREAL,

Thank you for the response, have you reached out directly to Samsung to see what can be done in regards to your warranty? Please let us know. 

Charles G. 

Sprint Social Care Team  

Highlighted
Journeyman

I want one.  THink I'll leave if they don't get one.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat