cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign the Petition: Bring Windows Nokia Lumia Phones to Sprint

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Sign the Petition: Bring Windows Nokia Lumia Phones to Sprint

This would be the typical answer received from Sprint. Each time sprint sells me a horrible phone, holds me hostage to a contract they want me to deal with the manufacture of the phone! Sorry....I know the answer...it's out of warranty you didn't pay more money to extend the warranty so you are stuck!

Highlighted
Master

CRIMEWAREAL

The device not being under warranty doesn't necessarily mean we can not assist. Other than telling you you were outside of the 14 days, did the store offer any type of service or repair? Do you have insurance on the device? If not, the store can still assist but there is a service and repair fee.

When exactly was the device obtained, and when is your next upgrade?

Zena

Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

OK, have been with Sprint for nearly a decade and will be jumping ship to Verizon ASAP simply to get a Nokia w8p, which is absurd.  However, have been waiting patiently and after reading through this blog it would appear those of us unhappy with a lack of concern over the Nokia are going to continue to be ignored.  The only responses in this blog from Sprint are addressing other phone problems.  This forum, from what I gather, is focused on a desire to get Nokia added to the phone choices Sprint offers, and somehow Sprint has completely overlooked that subject.  It is just this simple, at this moment in time Nokia is offering the best Windows phone, and by the time Sprint gets around to listening to any of us the rest of the world will be on to the next best thing, while we at Sprint will continually be told to check the newsroom!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Another vote for a Lumia device.

I want a lumia with a fast snapdragon processor and large screen.  Something like the Icon would be awesome.

W8P may not be selling for Sprint very well, but that is because they have the crap phones.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I would love to see a Nokia Lumia device but I've given up hope for both Sprint and Nokia. They both point fingers at each other and make excuses. Within 1-2 years we have not seen any Nokia Lumia models for Sprint from Nokia or any desire for Sprint to acquire them. At this rate I doubt anything will change. It's been a complete 2 years at least and we have seen nothing from Nokia for Sprint. We have been basically begging them to take our money and at there is no longer a point. Sprint and Nokia are both uninterested in their customers. Sprint doesn't care to offer a Nokia Lumia even though it is the best Windows Phone design and attention-grabbing. Nokia doesn't care to make a phone for the Sprint network, giving all the best phones to other networks and completely pretending as if Sprint users who want a Nokia Lumia don't exist.

Highlighted
Journeyman

lol

Journeyman

Lol At Three Sprint Service People In Here Who Only Answer To Their Advantage Of Charging Extra And Not Taking Care Of Their Loyal Costumers. I'm With All Of You. My Contract End In July And IF I Don'tSee A Good W8p I Will Jump To ATT As Well

Highlighted
Journeyman

So I was an original Galaxy owner. Piece of garage phone was falling apart in year (had two on the plan both fell apart in the same way -- chunks falling off the case), I keep being told "But Samsung got better."  I'm not being fooled by Samsung's bloated phones.

IPhone came to Sprint (Sept 21, 2012 -- my birthday). 4 of them on the plan. They are okay. They are small and hard to type on. They are moody. Mine has frozen up and I  need some high school drop out (Genius) at a Apple store hard boot it -- online help says "upgrade the OS" -- the phone is FROZEN/DEAD/A BRICK. I hate the smug Apple staff. There is a defect in their charging cords. They fray near the top. I've replaced six already.

I want a Nokia. I am starting the leg work to move -- checking to make sure I can cap the kids data, etc. I am salivating over the 1520 or1020 (or what comes September 2014).

I joined Sprint in 1998.  16 years b/c they were the cheapest. So 99% likely I'm off to AT&T unless Sprint pulls a Windows Phone rabbit out of a hat.

Thanks for the LTE -- 18 months into my 24 month contract... Grrrrr...

Highlighted
Master

JDavidN

Thank you for your loyalty, we're listening to all the feedback provided. If you have any other concerns besides the availability of devices, please let us know.

Eduardo

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Count me in

Highlighted
Journeyman

And my sword!

Count me on this petition. I'm gone after my contract expires, actually since carriers are paying for people to switch to their services now I might just do that. Tired of waiting and only getting mediocre devices for Windows Phone 8.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes please

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat