cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign the Petition: Bring Windows Nokia Lumia Phones to Sprint

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Sign the Petition: Bring Windows Nokia Lumia Phones to Sprint

Wow it's been 2 years now I think and not a sign of Nokia in site. I don't have much hope out. I was looking forward to finally getting a Nokia last year in fall but it didn't happen Christmas came and went and now it's slowing sprint and then summer. I've lost all hope for Sprint and Nokia.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Contract ends next month.  If there is no information after Microsoft's BUILD conference about increased support from Sprint, I am leaving for AT&T.

Highlighted
Master

Unfortunately, we do not have advanced notice of what devices will be added to our line-up. Krep an eye on www.Sprint.com/Newsroomfor any developments regarding new devices.

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team
Highlighted
Master

mrgabreski

Thanks for the post. I did a little digging into the upcoming Microsoft conference. As of right now, the only info that I am seeing is about Sprint introducing new devices. This is quoted from the article- "We're also pleased to announce today in conjunction with Sprint and Samsung and HTC for the first time Sprint will be making new Windows Phone 8 phones available on its network."

If you see any other info about support from Sprint, please keep us posted!
*Sarah W Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Please direct us to someone who can answer the question directly.

Highlighted
Master

STRIKES1836,

I'm sorry to hear about disappointment of our phone line up. I know in today's market, sometimes it's hard to stand clear of the Apple and Android phones. I hope that in the near future we carry the Nokia phones as they would be a great addition.

Thanks,

Sequoyah
Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm looking to move from Sprint if they don't offer better Windows phones as well.

Highlighted
Master

jimgray565, Hey there! We do offer Window based devices! Check them out via www.sprint.com. Reach out! *Justin Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes. We know. Sprint was 2+1/2  years late in offering their first WP8 device. Everyone else had offered at least two generations of top of the line WP8 devices by then. And after over two (almost three) years late out of the chute, just what did Sprint offer to their customers that wanted a top of the line WP8 device?  Two mid-tier phones that were nothing more than WP8 rehashes of two year old Droid phones!  Whoopdy do!

The FACT that these "When Is Sprint Going To Get With the Program And Give Us Top-Tier WP8 devices" threads are STILL alive and well is a testament to the fact that Sprint DOESN'T HAVE A CLUE ABOUT their business OR their customers!  WP8 fans are NOT people who want a DUMBED-DOWN iThing that is reliant upon a 7 year old OS! Or an ENTRY level "Smart"phone design from 2-4 years ago!  WP8 devotees are POWER USERS who want the LATEST and the BEST technology! Just look at the recent patents that Nokia has gotten! These are revolutionary designs that NO other manufacturer will be offering any time in the future. And yet, Sprint still (apparently) is holding to some petty grudge between them and Nokia from 6-8 years ago?!! CLUE. LESS!

But yeah .. we all know well by now to keep checking that "Sprint Newsroom" for another 3 to 16 years HOPING that maybe by 2030, Sprint will have a top-of-the-line WP8 device .. while ALL of your competitors will be offering top of the line WP25 devices.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Why on earth are all my posts deleted by moderators? This is absurd! My posts are completely PG but somehow not allowed. I'm leaving sprint asap.

Journeyman

Sprints loss but seems they don't care

Highlighted
Journeyman

My main question is... why is Sprint the only carrier that doesn't have decent Windows Phone 8 devices? And by decent, I mean Nokia phones. Even MetroPCS has freaking Nokia phones for crying out loud and that's a budget carrier. What is the deal? Sprint should hire me to get Nokia on board.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat