cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign the Petition: Bring Windows Nokia Lumia Phones to Sprint

Master

Re: Sign the Petition: Bring Windows Nokia Lumia Phones to Sprint

EvilGregLew,

Hey there! Thank you for posting. You can stay informed by checking out our newsroom for any device releases

www.sprint.com/newsroom .

SarahG

Social care
Journeyman

Dial M,

I've had MULTIPLE HTC Windows 7 phones go bad on me (still have the last boat anchor replacement  Sprint gave me, new in the box sitting on a shelf). You want it?? Don't care for Samsung build quality that much either. Besides the O.S. itself, Nokias HW dramatically ahead of their competition, PARTICULARLY in the area of camera but also display. The bottom line is, for the obscene monthly prices we're paying for Sprints network (if you can call it that) this really SHOULDN'T be that much to ask for!!

Journeyman

I pay sprint 350.00 a month for several devices.  Two of these I want to replace my windows HTC with Nokia.

Please Support Windows with current devices. 

Master

Theniv,

Unfortunately, at this time we do not support Nokia devices. However, you can keep posted on http://bit.ly/1gCkzMz for details on when that will change. Was there something wrong with your HTC? Which HTC do you have? Let us know if we can help you with the HTC. - Andrea
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

The Windows Phone 8.1 Update 1 is here!wp_ss_20140804_0001.pngwp_ss_20140804_0003.pngwp_ss_20140804_0004.png

Journeyman

The answer to most questions! The Windows Phone 8.1 update 1 is 8.10.12400.899 and 8.10.14147.180... This is what everyone will be getting ( Should you get the Preview for Windows Phone 8.1 Update? We tell you. | Windows Phone Central ) If Sprint or Samsung don't send it, it will not hurt anyone to get the developer preview. NO ONE HAS HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE DEVELOPER PREVIEW! There were rumors at the beginning of the year that stated Sprint will be getting two new Windows Phones but I don't see that happening anytime soon. Also, the Summer does not really end until September. So, for those who have patients, continue to wait on Sprint. I'll just be waiting on Sprint to send patches and firmware updates to the update I already have. If you want to know how to update to the developer preview, check out my instructions here in the forums https://community.sprint.com/baw/message/788267#788267  Windows Phone 8.1 update 1 is almost here and we will be able to have unlocked Nokia Lumia phones on Sprint because President Barack Obama signed it into law ( President signs cell phone unlocking bill into law - CNET ) The Nokia Lumia Icon on Verizon also known as the Nokia Lumia 930 looks pretty good for Sprint. If we can just get 4G with it!

Master

APOCALYPSEAD Thank you for posting. Please feel free to reach out if you have questions or concerns. We are here to help. - Kenneisha
Sprint Social Care
Master

APOCALYPSEAD, If you have any other questions or concerns please let us know. Saul, Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Add me to the petition. Preferably a high end Nokia or even the New HTC One Windows phone would be great. No Samjunk please! I love Samsung TV's, but have grown tired of their millions of different phones. I have the HTC 8XT, it's pretty good, but it is dated, and still no official 8.1 update and I'm becoming restless. I recently did drop Sprint® for about 2 weeks to go to T-MO but their network is not very good in my area. Too much 2G which was pathetic. Sprints® network is decent to great in my area and having 8 people in my "Framily" (defunct now?) @ $25/month is really the only other reason I don't go to AT&T because your phone selection for WINDOWS PHONE is horrible. I sure hope the new CEO who replaced Dan will bring in some nice WP's.

Thanks.

PS. I'm not going to go look in the newsroom every 10 mins, please don't direct me there.

Journeyman

The HTC ONE M8 for Windows Phone is a high end phone and the Nokia Lumia 1520 and Nokia Lumia Icon/930 is a high end Windows Phone.

Journeyman

I know, but none of them are on Sprint.  

Highlighted
Journeyman

I've been a customer since Feb 2001. I pay $195/mo for unlimited everything. I have three lines. One line is no longer under contract and the other two will no longer be under contract come October. It's now or never for Sprint. You're losing customers hand over foot and all I want is a decent Windows Phone. There is no excuse for not offering a Nokia Windows phone. Its been four years since WP was introduced. FOUR YEARS. No viable WP option...and I'm done. Plain and simple. Somehow Metro PCS and Cricket can offer new phones than Sprint. Makes no sense and I'm tired of giving my money to a company that is constantly losing my money by making boneheaded investments while offering no real phone options. I'm tired of walking into Sprint Stores and hearing...

"Android, Android, Android...oh and we got Iphone now...sorry it took us Four years to get Iphone now. Oh..you mean you already have an Iphone?  With another company?  Well we have 50 million on stock and you should get one of ours.  Huh...our network.  Well...We cover 290 million people...(Even though our network isn't good AT&T and Verizon). Speed...well it depends one where you are when you use the network." Insurance on phone...well ya we have that but honestly you are better off going to Squaretrade"

---I've literally heard ALL of those conversations in a Sprint Store...in Overland Park, Kansas...on 95th Street across from Oak Park Mall. Which happens to 15 miles from the Sprint Campus/Headquarters.

TIME FOR SPRINT TO GET IT TOGETHER...time is ticking...tick, tock

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat