cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign the Petition: Bring Windows Nokia Lumia Phones to Sprint

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Sign the Petition: Bring Windows Nokia Lumia Phones to Sprint

Also...Sprint needs to hire APOCALYPSEAD. He obviously knows more than the common consumer and sprint care.

Master

JONESESQUIRE

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Let me know if there is anything I am able to help you with.

- Pat
Sprint Social Care
Master

APOCALYPSEAD

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Let me know if there is anything I am able to help you with.

- Pat
Sprint Social Care
Master

mrw978

I'm so sorry to hear that.I can imagine how frustrating that must be. I'd like to try and help. Is there anything I can do to help?

- Pat
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Yeah there is something you can do. GET SOME NOKIA AND OTHER MIDDLE TO HIGH END WINDOWS PHONES. PERIOD. (But no Samsung Windows Phones please!)

Journeyman

Verizon has the Samsung Ativ SE which is way better than the Samsung Ativ S Neo we have for Sprint. I'm guessing you don't like Samsung period. The Ativ SE is pretty good but the Nokia Lumia Icon, Nokia Lumia 1520, and the HTC One M8 for Windows is great when you compare them all. If the bands support Sprint bandwidth, we could get those phones on Sprint unlocked. The president has sign the bill to make it legal to unlock phones and bring them to your carrier.

Journeyman

I know exactly what you mean! Sadly, I don't think Sprint will budge until T-Mobile takes their number 3 spot! If they haven't already.

Master

JONESESQUIRE

We have windows phone available on the Sprint network. Here are two of the the devices HTC Arrive and HTC 8Xt. I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pamela
Sprint Social Care
Master

APOCALYPSEAD

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Regards,

Pamela
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Wait...did you seriously just suggest the HTC Arrive?  Seriously???  Just terrible. I'm not even going to explain how terrible that response was. FYI...I have the Ativ S Neo which was actually released a month after the HTC 8xt and 3 1/2 years after the HTC Arrive. Somehow you omitted offering that phone. Have you guys hired APOCALYPSEAD yet?

Master

JONESESQUIRE

Thanks for reaching out to us. -

Regards,

Pamela
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I used to love Samsung phones on Android, (Still love their TV's and other electronics) I'm just sick of their phones. They make 101 different versions, throw them at the wall and see which ones stick. I think they should focus on 3 or 4 phones only, a entry level, mid level, and a couple of higher end ones... I just grew tired of them. Using the HTC 8XT now, (I did have the Ativ S Neo, it reminded me of my old Galaxy S3 lol. And I really hope that unlocking law allows the Verizon versions of the Nokia's or the Windows HTC One (M8) to work on sprints bands. 800/1900 CDMA should, but the LTE bands I am not sure.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat