cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign the Petition: Bring Windows Nokia Lumia Phones to Sprint

Highlighted
Master

Re: Sign the Petition: Bring Windows Nokia Lumia Phones to Sprint

PULLIAMTL36 - Thank for posting. Unfortunately, we don't have any information about this device. For new launches and releases about any device please visit http://newsroom.sprint.com. - Kimberly
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

StivX wrote:

Will Sprint be getting the HTC One (M8) for Windows? I don't want to check the newsroom. I want someone at Sprint to confirm or deny the rumor. No pressure, of course, but know that your answer may help decide the fate of a 5 line family plan.

Switch carriers. Everyone that leaves Sprint never looks back.

Highlighted
Journeyman

SprintCare wrote:

PULLIAMTL36 - Thank for posting. Unfortunately, we don't have any information about this device. For new launches and releases about any device please visit http://newsroom.sprint.com. - Kimberly
Sprint Social Care

Responses like this are a good reason to leave StivX

Highlighted
Master

EZE4DA3747

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Regards,

Pamela
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I will be leaving at Christmas time. That is when I can justify switching carriers. Only reason I'm still with Sprint is because of the damn ETF. There is LTE in my area offered by AT&T, Verizon, and even US Cellular. Sprint leases towers from NTelos and only offers spotty 3g in my whole region. There are no plans to upgrade this to LTE in the near future, nor to offer new Windows Phones per any tech reporting...nor from the pathetic newsroom, either. So, I am stupid to pay for inferior service (Sprint is not a premier carrier, by any stretch of the word). But I am locked in for a couple more months due to ETF.

I have not heard one person in my life say, "Thanks for directing m e to the newsroom. I learned something I didn't already know." Those of us that care enough to post in these forum are tech geeky enough to troll tech sites that announce things long before the newsroom. We are not your average customers that don't know any better. We are offended that you direct us to the newsroom. Stop it. If the newsroom answered our questions and addressed our concerns, we wouldn't be posting here. You are losing this tech community personnel very quickly. It seems with every new Windows Phone release on different carriers another concerned Sprint members in these forums leaves. There are only a few of us left. We don't want the newsroom, we want to know our concerns have the ear of the decision makers at Sprint. We want to know Sprint cares enough to at least try to appease us with new technology, not half-baked phones without any support.

Sprint only gets my money because I am still under contract and would have to pay ETF on 5 lines if I were to leave now. So, I will complain and whine until Christmas time or until another carrier (who offers new Windows Phones) offers to buy out contracts. Then, I will run away from Sprint. I have been far too loyal for the last decade with Sprint, with nothing in return. Others get what they pay for - better coverage, better phone selection. I pay and get something. It is nothing to brag about, though.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have phenomenal coverage. However...I want Windows Support!!! A Lumia 2520 Tablet and some Nokia or High end windows phones, pleeeaase. And Update 8.1

Highlighted
Master

Hello ricardito90ss,

You can check out www.sprint.com/newsroom and once the information is available then you will be the first to know.
Thanks, Sharon Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Only other carriers will be able to give you a quick response and they offer what you want! The news room keeps everyone updated but it takes for ever to announce something about Windows Phone. Don't waste your time! You will get a faster notification from other websites.

Highlighted
Journeyman

ricardito90ss wrote:

I have phenomenal coverage. However...I want Windows Support!!! A Lumia 2520 Tablet and some Nokia or High end windows phones, pleeeaase. And Update 8.1

Switch carriers. Remember, Sprint is the same company that turned down the iPhone originally and then had to pay 20 billion just to carry it years later. Not very bright

Highlighted
Journeyman

APOCALYPSEAD wrote:

Only other carriers will be able to give you a quick response and they offer what you want! The news room keeps everyone updated but it takes for ever to announce something about Windows Phone. Don't waste your time! You will get a faster notification from other websites.

WPCENTRAL.COM

Highlighted
Master

EZE4DA3747 & ricardito90ss,

Thank you for the post. We appreciate your feedback, and your request will not be overlooked. This will be brought to everyone's attention, but we cannot guarantee that an agreement will be reached. Also, please visit sprint.com/newsroom for all the latest news releases about phones, the network, and everything else that is Sprint-related.

We appreciate our customers, and we would not wish for them to discontinue service with us. Please browse our wide range of smartphone options on sprint.com. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Regards,

- Joseph
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

SprintCare wrote:

EZE4DA3747 & ricardito90ss,

Thank you for the post.  We appreciate your feedback, and your request will not be overlooked.  This will be brought to everyone's attention, but we cannot guarantee that an agreement will be reached.  Also, please visit sprint.com/newsroom for all the latest news releases about phones, the network, and everything else that is Sprint-related.

We appreciate our customers, and we would not wish for them to discontinue service with us.  Please browse our wide range of smartphone options on sprint.com.  Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Regards,

- Joseph
Sprint Social Care

Quit referring people to the newsroom. Nobody likes the newsroom and it's never updated.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat