ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign the Petition: Bring Windows Nokia Lumia Phones to Sprint

Journeyman

Re: Sign the Petition: Bring Windows Nokia Lumia Phones to Sprint

Face facts everyone,including Customer Care. Sprint does nor want Windows Phones, they don't want Windows Phone users ,they don't want our loyalty just  our money. 14 years 2 lines and leaving at the end of the month when my pay in advance bill is over. Contracts gone for 3 months now and no Windows Phone 8.1, so no more me at Sprint.Yea for me!!!!!!!!!

Journeyman

ReallyNotHappyEither wrote:

Face facts everyone,including Customer Care. Sprint does nor want Windows Phones, they don't want Windows Phone users ,they don't want our loyalty just  our money. 14 years 2 lines and leaving at the end of the month when my pay in advance bill is over. Contracts gone for 3 months now and no Windows Phone 8.1, so no more me at Sprint.Yea for me!!!!!!!!!

When you leave Sprint, you'll never look back. Sprint Customer Care are a bunch of useless uneducated robots with their generic responses.

Journeyman

I'm closing a line at Sprint out of 3 lines this week. It's fall now and there is STILL no Windows Phone 8.1 update for the 8XT and I'll assume the Neo as well. I went with a prepay at Verizon and got the Nokia that I wanted with the OS that I love. Windows 8.1. If you some day Sprint decide to carry Nokia phones and other Mid-high end WP's then I'll gladly come back. Your service is good in my area, your attitude on Windows Phone in general is non-existent and that's really a shame.

Journeyman

mrw978 wrote:

I'm closing a line at Sprint out of 3 lines this week. It's fall now and there is STILL no Windows Phone 8.1 update for the 8XT and I'll assume the Neo as well. I went with a prepay at Verizon and got the Nokia that I wanted with the OS that I love. Windows 8.1. If you some day Sprint decide to carry Nokia phones and other Mid-high end WP's then I'll gladly come back. Your service is good in my area, your attitude on Windows Phone in general is non-existent and that's really a shame.

Congrats!

Journeyman

Sprint might get its first Nokia Lumia Windows Phone!!!!!!! http://www.wpcentral.com/microsofts-lumia-735-selfie-phone-could-be-sprints-first-lumia-ever

NOKIA_Lumia_735.jpg

Master

APOCALYPSEAD - Thank you for posting. Is there anything we can assist you with? Let us know, we're here to help. - Nellie
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Let's hope they give us better specs or a better phone overall. The specs on the selfie phone aren't all that great. With all the waiting Sprint users have done we should get a High-end phone for the first Nokia entry.

Journeyman

Guys, it's not even the selfie phone. The article fails to understand the phone passing through the FCC is the Nokia Lumia 635.  That's a considerably less powerful phone than even the 735 'selfie' phone. It's the absolute bare minimum, again. To put it in perspective, it's barely an upgrade over the HTC 8xt, but still not even as powerful as the long-outdated Samsung ATIV S Neo (which is essentially a galaxy s3 with windows phone, now almost 3 years old). It has a lesser camera, resolution, display, CPU.

Journeyman

So tell me what does the great "lumia's" do that the "long out dated" Neo cannot do? Yes it doesn't have 4 billion pixel camera but who cares?? That phone hasn't exactly set sales records now has it? Resolution? OK so it's only 720p I'll give you that one but how much more are you going to see with higher res?? CPU? Windows Phone doesn't even need quad cores so what does it not do that a lumia does??  Again if you want a lumia then by all means get one but this nokia snobbery illustrates the reason why I think it will hurt Windows Phone in the end.

Journeyman

I know how you feel about Nokia and Microsoft has changed the name to Microsoft Lumia, but its still Nokias phone division that makes the phones under Microsoft authority. Nokia/Microsoft Lumia devices have better support when it comes to the OS. Like the Lumia Cyan update. Nokia/Microsoft also design and create great hardware like you mentation earlier with their billion pixels which I saw the humor in and their build quality with HD screens you can operate with gloves, the anti shake Video recording quality is 1st of all phones, The latest CPUs, Memory, and exclusivity on the latest apps.

Journeyman

Windows 10 is the next version that will combine Phone, PC, and Tablets.

http://www.wpcentral.com/yes-windows-10-next-version-windows-phone

Journeyman

Consider my name added

the only reason I haven't left sprint for ATT is because ATT charges an arm and a leg for plans that just aren't comparable!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat