Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign the Petition: Bring Windows Nokia Lumia Phones to Sprint

Highlighted
Master

Re: Sign the Petition: Bring Windows Nokia Lumia Phones to Sprint

Hello cocorosco,

We are glad to hear that you have not left Sprint! We are here to assist you. Have a great day.

Thanks, Sharon Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

cocorosco wrote:

Consider my name added

the only reason I haven't left sprint for ATT is because ATT charges an arm and a leg for plans that just aren't comparable!

Yeah but Sprint's coverage, and customer service sucks. Plus you wont get any Windows Phones if you stick with them. There's a reason people are willing to pay for a premium than be with Sprint.

Journeyman

Sprint's customer service is no better and no worse than ATT, V and TMO. Check their forums, users attack them as much as people attack sprint's customer service. Sprint's network vision is also coming along.. It seems to be taking forever but I am experiencing better signals in places I had poor ones in the past. And Nokia finally has made it to Sprint. Unfortunately it's not their greatest phone, I don't even think it has a flash on the camera, but at least Sprint is offering MS products again. I'm using the Moto X (1st gen), and if sprint offers a higher end Nokia, I will switch, unless Sprint decides to offer the 2nd gen of the Moto X because the Moto X is probably the best phone I've ever had.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat