cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Specific release date for Windows Phone Mango Update?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Can anyone in-the-know provide us with an expected release date for the Mango update (HTC Arrive)? I know Microsoft has RTM'd the update to OEMs.

Tags (3)
14 REPLIES 14
Wizard

Jasqid,

Sprint has not yet confirmed a release date for Windows 7 Mango and HTC has not confirmed a release date. I'm in the same boat as well as I am an HTC Arrive user. I can without a doubt say, that I am looking forward to this! Be sure to frequent the forums for updates. Hang in there!

Regards,

William

SprintCares Social Media Team

Journeyman

Sept 15th, HTC and another Windows Vendor conrirmed that previous phones will be updated and they will start pushing the updated in segments on the 15th

Journeyman

I'm so excited, I can't wait as i recieved my arrive as a replacement phone, I am pretty content with it, but I want to be estatic about my phone.

Journeyman

It's September 15th ... I have my Arrive plugged into to Zune for the Mango Tango 500 update!! Where's it at Sprint??

Journeyman

Have you heard anything?!?!

Journeyman

i rather like to know if sprint has been on top of certifying the release than waiting and lagging behind everyone else. we know how at&t lagged behind on the previous update, but sprint hasn't had to do a major update like this one, so hopefully they are on the ball.

Journeyman

With recent confirmed news that AT&T (and possibly Verizon) will be rolling out Windows Phone 7.5 (Mango) beginning Tuesday 9/27, will there be any info that Sprint will be doing similar? There have been reports of seeing HTC Arrives in random Sprint stores with 7.5 loaded on them, so I'm sure the release is ready. Any word on a timeframe?

Source for AT&T announcement: http://www.wpcentral.com/ATT-begins-mango-update-program-september-27th-full-details

Journeyman

It is true that it is being loaded on to demo phones in the stores. But it is still a looping demo ROM. Sprint still has no word on when they will be releasing the Mango 7.5 update to the Arrive. I, along with the rest of you, am impatiently waiting for this update.

Journeyman

Has everybody got Mango? If not you should have!

Journeyman

I have version 7.0 and it says I'm up to date.  Isn't mango 7.5?

Journeyman

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat