ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint PPC 6800

Journeyman

Sprint PPC 6800

When is the Sprint PPC 6800 going to release?

11 REPLIES 11
Journeyman

Re: Sprint PPC 6800

When it's done.

Journeyman

Please dont reply with stupid answers.

Journeyman

But now to defend him, this forum really doesn't have a search feature, nor a way to just list the recent posts (a subject discussed in another thread).

Journeyman

Please search these boards for answers: there are a lot of threads already, and check out ppcgeeks.com for more info.

Journeyman

in short- nobody knows.

The last semi official launch date was may 14th. Obviously that came and went. Since then there have been rumors that it will be released anywhere from June 15th to sometime in October, possibly with WM6.

Journeyman

jonathan_v9008 wrote:
Please dont reply with stupid answers.

Please take a look at a couple of threads on the board before asking a question that's already been discussed (to death).

Journeyman

1oddmanout wrote:
But now to defend him, this forum really doesn't have a search feature, nor a way to just list the recent posts (a subject discussed in another thread).

True, but when I jump to this forum (PDA and Smart Phones), the thread directly below his is about the 6800, and then there's another one guess the 6800 release date three down from there.

Journeyman

I didnt see that thread. Why do u think i posted this one?

Journeyman

I think you are both right and you are both wrong.

There is a search function- it's at the bottom, or near the top of the main forum index. However I always hated the 'use the search button moron' replies on other forums, better to also provide the info being asked for along with a suggestion to search.

I'm now guessing it will be out within a month...

Journeyman

"Please dont reply with stupid answers." The reality is that no one has an exact date as to when this phone is going to come out. Since Sprint is really not keen on actually providing the public with any information we are left with rumors and hearsay; all we can really do is speculate and no matter how viable the information is we do not have a concrete answer. Personally I am very interested in this phone and would like to see it released soon. However, the reality is that we do not know when it is going to be released as we have been mostly fed with rumors of delays. So when I said "When it's done" I was simply being honest (though I will concede it was stated with a smidge of sarcasm).

Message Edited by saxjazz on 05-29-2007 02:47 PM

Journeyman

I heard its releasing June 18th. Hopefully

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat