cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint To Get Nokia Lumia Windows Phones! I HOPE!

Journeyman

Sprint To Get Nokia Lumia Windows Phones! I HOPE!

I have the Samsung Ativ S Neo Windows Phone and I'm very happy with it due to how well the Windows Phone OS is. The only problem I have at the moment is how Verizon, AT&T, and T-mobile have low and high end Windows Phones by Nokia! We all know Nokia makes the best Windows Phones! Their Windows Phone market share crushes Samsung and HTC. It's a slap in the face to the loyal Sprint customers who want certain phones but only to be ignored and not have any help at all from Sprint executives who obviously don't know much about Windows Phone. It would be like Apple I-phone customers wanting an I-phone on Sprint's network but only getting Android or Blackberry and when Sprint finally decided to get the I-phone, they start off with the I-phone 5c instead of the 5s. I personally would love a Nokia Lumia 1520 Windows Phone to come to Sprint to out shine the Verizon Nokia Lumia Icon. There are so many great Nokia Window Phones in America and other countries, but Sprint has failed to get just one. Microsoft has acquired Nokia so the beef about the CDMA violations should be squashed and put behind. Verizon has Nokia phones and they are a CDMA network as well. I have been with Sprint for 11 years now and I would hate to leave for Verizon or AT&T but Sprint has to get it together. I am asking the question that many have asked here before me with no straight answer, WHO DO WE NEED TO CONTACT TO DISCUSS GETTING NOKIA LUMIA WINDOWS PHONES ON SPRINT'S NETWORK?! We do not need a Sprint customer care rep referring us to the Sprint newsroom. If I need to get in contact with Microsoft and Nokia that's what I'll do.

Here is a quote from win8fan, "OK, have been with Sprint for nearly a decade and will be jumping ship to Verizon ASAP simply to get a Nokia w8p, which is absurd.  However, have been waiting patiently and after reading through this blog it would appear those of us unhappy with a lack of concern over the Nokia are going to continue to be ignored.  The only responses in this blog from Sprint are addressing other phone problems.  This forum, from what I gather, is focused on a desire to get Nokia added to the phone choices Sprint offers, and somehow Sprint has completely overlooked that subject.  It is just this simple, at this moment in time Nokia is offering the best Windows phone, and by the time Sprint gets around to listening to any of us the rest of the world will be on to the next best thing, while we at Sprint will continually be told to check the newsroom!"

I would like for loyal customers to post their ideas, concerns, petitions, opinions, and suggestions with pics. Nokia Lumia 1520.jpgNokia Lumia Icon.jpgNokia Lumia 1020.jpgNokia Lumia Pureview Camera 41 mega pixels.jpg

I hope Sprint pulls it together and get us loyal customers and new customers some Nokia Windows Phones! I personally like the Nokia Lumia 1520 and that is my vote and petition. In the picture from right to left are the Nokia Lumia 1520 with a 6 inch display and a 20 megapixel camera , Nokia Lumia Icon with a 5 inch display and 20 megapixel camera, and the Nokia Lumia 1020 with a 4.5 inch display and 41 megapixel camera . I recommend everyone to voice their opinions and leave feedback. And to the Sprint customer care, don't leave the same message over and over again, leave us a contact who can make something happen. The Windows Phone 8.1 update does not count as the Samsung and HTC being new either. It's just an update that makes them tremendously better but we still want Nokia and their dominant Windows Phone market share.

25 REPLIES 25
Journeyman

Re: Sprint to get Nokia Lumia Windows Phones!

APOCALYPSEAD -

Your subject is misleading.

Journeyman

Yeah, thanks for the clickbait.

Journeyman

The purpose isn't to be misleading! The purpose is to get as many people who want Nokia Lumia Windows Phones to start a petition and give thorough details about which one of their favorite Nokia Lumia Windows Phone they will like to see Sprint receive.

Journeyman

How about leaving feedback of the Nokia Lumia Widows Phone you would like to see Sprint receive. That's the purpose of this thread.

Journeyman

APOCALYPSEAD wrote:

The purpose isn't to be misleading! The purpose is to get as many people who want Nokia Lumia Windows Phones to start a petition and give thorough details about which one of their favorite Nokia Lumia Windows Phone they will like to see Sprint receive.

There's already a thread started as a petition regarding the subject matter.

Re: Sign the Petition: Bring Windows Nokia Lumia Phones to Sprint

Journeyman

Re: Sprint To Get Nokia Lumia Windows Phones! I HOPE!

I clicked on this thread because it showed up on Google and I truly thought that Sprint finally got their heads out. But, no.  There are already threads about this very subject, but don't have a misleading title. There is also already a petition thread. I think it's at least over one year old. Please don't make thread titles that are untrue.

Journeyman

It's obvious you missed the "I HOPE" part of the title. I have something else I will be posting that shall make a lot of people happy until Sprint decides to get some Windows Phone. Stay tuned.

Journeyman

This should make a lot of people happy!

wp_ss_20140417_0002.jpg

Journeyman

Nokia's new phone code named McLaren is a Flagship High class Windows Phone that suppose to be released this fall on all carriers. There is a strong possibility that Sprint and T-mobile will merge and Sprint customers will be able to get new and old Nokia Windows Phones.

Journeyman

Only thing I see coming out of that is a higher bill! So let's hope that does NOT happen!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Is this really true?  I've wanting a good Windows 8 phone for months!  I have a Windows 7.8 phone now and some coworkers have Nokia Windows 8 phones.  What's your source?  How reliable is it?  When in the fall?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat