cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Start Carrying Nokia (Microsoft Mobile) NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Start Carrying Nokia (Microsoft Mobile) NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Listen here Sprint reps and new CEO... If you guys don't get your petty little issues with Microsoft solved and I mean ASAP and start carrying their line/brand of phones and flagships, then you are going to lose COUNTLESS customers!  I have spoken to literally thousands of people with Sprint whom wish to ONLY purchase Nokia/Microsoft Mobile Windows Phones, because they are HANDS DOWN the best quality phones with the quickest software update cycle as well for Windows Phone. You are even currently carrying 2 Windows 8 Phones that you haven't released the 8.1 update for.  When are you guys going to quit hating on Microsoft and put 'your own' differences aside and actually give your customers the choices "they" want!!!!!!!!!!  You get what I did there right?  I was trying to make the point that we don't care what YOU SPRINT EXECS LIKE OR WANT, cause US "your customers" are who pay your salaries and keep you in business, so please give us the choices "WE WANT".  Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. - If you're a Sprint Representative/Agent/Support and feel like you need to reply to the answer with some generic answer about how Sprint doesn't currently offer this line and you don't know when/if you plan to, so please visit our Sprint NewsRoom regularly for updates about this product as soon as it's released, then........ DO NOT DO SO!

We are all SO tired of these answers, so if you can't provide any actual POSITIVE answers that tell us 'EXACTLY' when you will be offering these phones or that you 100% will NOT be offering this brand of phones EVER, the please just ignore this post and refrain from answering and leave the answers to people who actually have answers the Sprint customers WANT to hear!!!!!!!!!!

6 REPLIES 6
Master

Re: Start Carrying Nokia (Microsoft Mobile) NOW!!!!!!!!!!

cuetech

Point taken! I will forward your concerns and I want to thank you for being a loyal Sprint customer.

Regards,

Pamela
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I'm thinking of switching over to AT&T now.  It's a shame that Sprint isn't doing this.

Master

littlemeesy,

We would hate to see you go. I understand the frustration of not getting the response you're looking forward. Unfortunately, we can't provide you any information or detail because we don't have any at this current time.

- Marie
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

littlemeesy wrote:

I'm thinking of switching over to AT&T now.  It's a shame that Sprint isn't doing this.

Good move, I've heard the 1520 is hands down the best phone out there and everyone loves it. You'll never miss Sprint

Journeyman

cuetech wrote:

Listen here Sprint reps and new CEO... If you guys don't get your petty little issues with Microsoft solved and I mean ASAP and start carrying their line/brand of phones and flagships, then you are going to lose COUNTLESS customers!  I have spoken to literally thousands of people with Sprint whom wish to ONLY purchase Nokia/Microsoft Mobile Windows Phones, because they are HANDS DOWN the best quality phones with the quickest software update cycle as well for Windows Phone. You are even currently carrying 2 Windows 8 Phones that you haven't released the 8.1 update for.  When are you guys going to quit hating on Microsoft and put 'your own' differences aside and actually give your customers the choices "they" want!!!!!!!!!!  You get what I did there right?  I was trying to make the point that we don't care what YOU SPRINT EXECS LIKE OR WANT, cause US "your customers" are who pay your salaries and keep you in business, so please give us the choices "WE WANT".  Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. - If you're a Sprint Representative/Agent/Support and feel like you need to reply to the answer with some generic answer about how Sprint doesn't currently offer this line and you don't know when/if you plan to, so please visit our Sprint NewsRoom regularly for updates about this product as soon as it's released, then........ DO NOT DO SO!

We are all SO tired of these answers, so if you can't provide any actual POSITIVE answers that tell us 'EXACTLY' when you will be offering these phones or that you 100% will NOT be offering this brand of phones EVER, the please just ignore this post and refrain from answering and leave the answers to people who actually have answers the Sprint customers WANT to hear!!!!!!!!!!

Problem is that robots are responding and can not give you much of an answer. Even Verizon reps knew about upcoming phones before they were officially announced.

Master

EZE4DA3747, I can assure you that we're all real humans, just as well as you all are. What exactly can we assist you with? We're here to help. Thank you.

- Ash
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat