ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The HTC Touch Pro

Journeyman

The HTC Touch Pro

So I waited for this phone to come out for 2months calling and bugging sprint about the release date. I finally got the phone and it took forever to align the screen. When I called to get help they werent very helpful due to the fact I was transfered numerous times. Anyways they said I could send it back and would be charged another 3 hundred sumthin dollars. what the heck. Anyways after taking it to a corporate store they aligned it for me and I was excited. After having the phone for about 3 months now its really getting on my nerves. I cant send pics to the people I want to. I called customer support and they had me take the battery out, turn it off and a whole lot of stuff that still didnt fix my phone. So can someone let me know if they are having problems with there phone and maybe try to help me. Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: The HTC Touch Pro

What is happening when you try to send a picture mail? Is this not sending? Are you getting an error message?

Highlighted
Patron

Picture Mail on the HTC Touch Pro is horrible. The Picture Mail application will not send photos while running in the background. So once you hit send on picture mail you need to leave the application running and don't do anything else on your phone until you see that the picture has finished sending. On top of that, picture mail on this phone is horribly slow. My Touch Pro takes anywhere from 5 to 20 minutes to send one photo. Forget trying to send multiple photos, or a photo to multiple people, that will take you phone all day long. I have talked to Spring customer service and they have no plans on fixing this horrible picture mail problem. At least that is what customer support told me.

Journeyman

Have you tried changing the resolution on the camera to take lower res pictures? A lower res picture will send a lot faster than a higher one. On my mogul it takes no more than 30 seconds for a pic to be received after I send it.

Patron

I appreciate the resolution suggestion, however, Sprint Picture Mail and the Touch Pro should really be able to handle photos of that size. Using the ShoZu application on my phone, I can send pictures in seconds.

Journeyman

I had the same problem and concerns for Picture Mail/Customer Support. I currently use another app to send pictures - sMMS. sMMS works great as a work-around. Hope this helps.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat