cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ting actually gives a month and wiether its early or late for WP8!!

Journeyman

Ting actually gives a month and wiether its early or late for WP8!!

How embarrassing sprint, Ting an mnvo that buys service an  phones from you can actually give. A REAL TIME FRAME like MID TO LATE JULY instead of " generic summer" seriously sprint? Why do I stay with you I should have ditched and gone to Mobile for cheaper rates, phones I want, and best of all NO CONTRACT. Please give  US more info, how else will you build up interest!?!?!? More like lazy business practice is what it is focusing on cheap ZTE android POS. And us wanna know the best part about the TInG blog post, they ask for our opinion like, IF YOU'D LIKE A NOKIA LUMIA ON TING! Don't make me leave sprint your already bleeding customers. Try and save at least the one or two still interested

Read it for your self.  

Device Update: Windows Phone 8 and data devices - Ting.com

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: Ting actually gives a month and wiether its early or late for WP8!!

I am really hoping they have just been mum about because Samsung wants to announce it at their June 20th event....if not, I have no clue. Ting gets devices around 3 weeks after sprint from what I read, so announcing this week and releasing next week would fall in line I guess.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat