cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touch Pro 2, Can't Sync to Outlook Calendar Wirelessly

Highlighted
Journeyman

Touch Pro 2, Can't Sync to Outlook Calendar Wirelessly

So here is the quick explanation.  If I connect phone to my PC and then sync Outlook with Activesync to my PC no problems, but for me that is useless.  I need to do this wirelessly as it is a "mobile" phone not tethered to my PC.   With the phone set to sync directly to my exchange server, it failed everytime.  After much troubleshooting, I found if i unchecked sync to calendar, everything else (mail contacts, tasks)  sync'd .. no problem.  If I recheck to sync to Calendar it all fails again.  So right now I am syncing to the exchange server, but I cannot sync my Calendar.  In my line of work this is a major issue.  It's so funny, because my Instinct did it first time every time, real time and it did not even use a Windows platform.  Anybody else experience this?  I have done all the obvious, multiple hard resets, reinstalls of activesync, have skipped PC connection and set up accounts straight from phone etc etc.  Even my network Admin is stumped.  HELP!!c

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Touch Pro 2, Can't Sync to Outlook Calendar Wirelessly

What version of Exchange are you on e.g. 2003, 2007, 2010 and what service packs have been applied?

Are other people with PDA phones having issues?

Has your network admin verified he has enabled calendar sync in Exchange for your account?

Journeyman

Server is Echange 2003 SP2, and other are able to sync.  I exported all my calendar appointments to get a blank calendar, and again tried to sync and it failed.  I restured the appointments, tried another sync and for who knows why it has started to work.  I wish I could explain why, but for now, this issue is resolved.

Now if I could just navigate to a link in the text messages Sprint is sending to me...anyone??

Journeyman

Test issue resolved as well.  Messages from 9114 were not links but just crap.  I have blocked them.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat