Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touch pro 2 sprint WHEN?!?!?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Touch pro 2 sprint WHEN?!?!?

order.jpg

Come on give a dog a bone.. the palm pre is great and all but what about the rest of your subscribers. My gf loves her palm pre but I am waiting on the touch pro 2 and I really want one! I plan on getting one asap. Maybe even add a line and get a HTC hero so come on give us other smart phone people a bone!!

Message was edited by: ajac09

87 REPLIES 87
Highlighted
Journeyman

I spoke with someone yesterday on the HTC Touch Pro 2 and they told me it will be out on 09/08/2009 but was unable to tell me how much it was going to be.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I used to work with sprint technical support, i talked to my old supervisor and she said its september 8th, according to there documentation, ive seen it with my own eyes.  I have the original TP, but kinda thinking about not buying the TP2, because 1) it does not have a ctrl button and with me, i do ctrl + A, ctrl + C, etc, for copy and paste.  Also going left or right (ctrl + left or right arrow), plus there is no tab button on the keyboard.  My TP now, when i hit the space bar its inserting 2 or 3 spaces instead of 1 space, soo I have to go back and delete the spaces if im writing a text or an email, so i use the ctrl left arrow key a lot for that purpse.  And the camera, it has NO FLASH.  It seems like the only thing they improved was the speaker phone, the battery and the screen size.. and the TF3D, i like the landscape mode.  If the typing screen is much larger than on the TP then i can probably deal with the ctrl button and the tab key, the flash, well, it is just a phone, soo, I am still thinking about buying it though.  I think the best looking TP2 is the unlocked version.  T-Mobile's version is pretty nice and it also has a ctrl button, along with the unlocked version, so why is Sprint taking the ctrl button off for?  I don't understand that at all.  Does anyone know if it has Office Mobile?

Highlighted
Journeyman

T mobile opted out on having a 3.5 mm head jack. Sprints does have that. I cant even operate my Ipod, but reviews seemed really happy about this and sure most of you all would be also.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I think everyone by now has seen the interal document  about 9/8/2009. So thts old news.  I just hope sprint gets smart and releases it earlier then that. Id love to have my new phone to play with over the labor day weekend.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just me beating a dead horse: t mobile

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprints back side. please.......

Highlighted
Journeyman

By the time Sprint decides to give us the TP2 they will probably say that HTC will be coming out with a TP3  only difference it will sport a D pad. lol

Who knows what's next I have Mogul 6800 and love it, I know a lot of ppl have had problems with theirs but I haven't.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Glad you love your Mogul, but how can you say "by the time Sprint comes out with it...", when there is documented evidence on different tech sites, as well as Sprint Customer Service reps telling us that the TP2 comes out in just over a week, Sept. 8th.  That puts Sprint at 2nd out of the gate with this new device, so I say kudos to our carrier!

Highlighted
Journeyman

i want to know when the tp2 comes out for direct sales how will we know? do we just call on the 8th or ......

Highlighted
Journeyman

Why do you need a ctrl key when you can just highlight the text with your stylus, or fingernail, or what ever you prefer, and hold the screen and the cut, copy, paste options will appear on the screen?

Highlighted
Journeyman

THE PRE BROUGHT ME TO SPRINT ITS A NICE FONE USER FRIENDLY FAST AND STYLISH I WAS WITH ATT 4 3 YEARS AND THE PRE I SAY IS A CLOSE SECOND TO MY HTC FUZE BUT WHEN THE TOUCH PRO 2 IS RELEASED I PLAN ON ADDING A LINE 2 MY ACCOUNT AND GIVING MY WIFE THE PRE SO I CAN GIT THE TP2 HTC MAKES THE BEST PHONES I HAD EVER USED AND THE TP2 IM SURE WILL OUTSHINE MY FUZE I CANT WAIT AND FOR ANYONE THINKING OF GOIN 2 ATT JUST 2 HAVE A BETTER SELECTION AF PDA SMARTPHONES I SAY UR CRAZY HOPE UR PREPAIRED 2 PAY FOR THE FEATURES UR NEW ATT FONE HAS I HAD THE FUZE AND A ATT LAPTOP CONNECT CARD(WHICH WAS LIKE DINOSAUR SLOW COMPAIRED 2 MY NEW SPRINT CONNECT CARD)ANYWAY 450 ANYTIME MINUTES AND UNLIMITED TEXT PICS AND DATA ON MY PHONE COMBINED WITH MY CONNECT CARD WAS COSTING ME A LITTLE OVER 200 DOLLARS A MONTH I HAVE UNLIMITED EVERYTHING AND 2 TIMES AS MANY MINUTES (900) AND MY CONNECT CARD WITH A 23% EMPLOYER DISCOUNT ON MY MONTHLY BILL WITH SPRINT ALL 4 ONLY 160 A MONTH SO NOT ONLY AM I SAVING ABOUT 50 BUCKS A MONTH BUT SPRINT PHONES HAVE SO MUCH MORE OPTIONS 4 FREE SPRINT TV NFL AND SPRINT CUP MOBILE ATT OFFERS TV 4 10 BUCKS A MONTH MINE IS NOW FREE THANK U SPRINT LIKE I SAID IF U WANT UR ATT PHONE 2 DO WHAT SPRINT PHONES DO B PREPAIRED 2 PAY AND U WILL MOST DEFINATLY NOT B DOIN IT AS FAST AS SPRINT WITH ATT

Highlighted
Journeyman

The way I understand it, and I've been perusing the many forums that are talking about this phone on Sprint, is that you go to the page to look at all of the phones Sprint has to offer, and in the upper right is the phone number you call to place an order.  I'm going to try and call at 12:01 a.m.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat