cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touch pro 2 sprint WHEN?!?!?

Journeyman

Re: Touch pro 2 sprint WHEN?!?!?

349$ after the 100$ rebate on the 8th. how ridiculous is this! I dont foresee many of these being sold. same processor as the last model....same Winmo 6.1 OS. I truly hope this price is not a reflection of this to come on future handsets such as the Hero. I for one refuse to pay over 200$ for a phone, no matter how good it might be. NO way Sprint!

Journeyman

Dido $349 is way too much... as much as I want this phone, I will not be paying that price. I have the Mogul guess Ill just upgrade to the Touch Pro. No way Sprint.

Journeyman

yeah that is wayy too much.  I am qualified to get the 150.00 off discount, i wonder if thats 350.00-150.00 or 450.00-150.00...

Master

I believe it's going to be $350 - $150, that's how I've seen it in the past. So unless they have changed things (wouldn't put it past them) that's how it will be again. Wait until after Christmas, it'll be even cheaper I bet.

Mind you, that's a $100 MIR not Instant Rebate. So up front will be $450 - $150 and then you get $100 back after a couple months.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

It will be $350 after a $100 mail-in rebate, per the official announcement from Sprint today.  Orderable on the 8th.  Just one more week...

Journeyman

I dont think it will $350 - $150, the $150 upgrade never works atleast it doesnt for me when I am eligible, they always say its already taken out of the price. but IDK.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yeah, i might just wait until the winmo 6.5 comes out instead of getting the TP2 updated.  Best Buy always has a great deal as well, when Sprint had the TP for 299.99 after rebates, Best Buy had it for 199.99.

Journeyman

Also, I talked to a sprint rep today and she didn'te even know the cost of the TP2... soo who knows, like you said, they could easily change there minds.

Master

http://newsreleases.sprint.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=127149&p=irol-newsArticle_newsroom&ID=1325978&highlig...=

Beginning Sept. 8, customers will be able to purchase HTC Touch Pro2 through the Web (www.sprint.com), Telesales (1-800-SPRINT1) and sales representatives for $349.99 with a two-year service agreement and after $100 mail-in rebate.

Journeyman

Still it comes out to being $199.00 after the $150.00 if this is true and I did my math right. lol

I read the the TP2 has a slightly slower processor then the TP1 has anyone heard if that is true?

Nevertheless I like what HTC puts out and would not have any problems investing $200.00 for a great phone.

Oh and one more thing they said when 6.5 is available it is a free upgrade.

Journeyman

No, it means that after you get your $100 MIR, the device costs $350.  That's the proper math.  Sorry to be a bubble burster.

Journeyman

I'm so confused! lol thanks for the correction.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat