cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WE NEED MORE WINDOWS PHONES

Journeyman

isn't it interesting with all this lack of enthusiasm for Windows phones AT&T and T-Mobile are introducing the new Nokia windows phones. AT&T currently offers cool Windows phones.

If I wasn't locked into a contract along with my family's phones, I'd switch companies and I've been with Sprint more than 14 years.

Journeyman

Not only are they launching more and more phones, AT&T is putting over $100M into marketing the phone. Sprint just lost my business, family, and people who come to me for mobile/tech support. Why dont they understand that people want diverse choices not the same crap over and over (Epic 4G, Epic touch, Epic 3d blah bla blah

Journeyman

I'll most likely be taking my business to AT&T as well in the coming months.  They're getting all the good Windows Phone 7 devices.  I've been with Sprint for 15+ years now.  It's a shame they aren't giving more support to devices other than the iPhone or Android.  It doesn't look like it's going to get any better for us WP7 fans.

Sprint blames HTC Arrive sales performance, returns on ‘user experience’, may be hinting at timeline for Apollo roll-out

http://wmpoweruser.com/sprint-blames-htc-arrive-sales-performance-returns-on-user-experience-may-be-...

Journeyman

I'm glad to see i'm not the only one. In order to help our goals, i have created a petition that I will submit to Sprint if we get enough people to sign, so please share it around and sign it yourself!

Petition: http://signon.org/sign/wp7-on-sprint?source=c.url&r_by=1955143

If posting on Twitter, use these hashtags: #ces2012 #sprint #nokia #wp7 #microsoft

Journeyman

Petition signed

I want a Titan II or Nokia 900 type device on Sprint. And like the old Touch Pro II, I would like something with World Phone capabilities where I can use it abroad with a SIM card when needed.

Journeyman

Awesome thanks for making that petition. I'm gonna try and get as many people as I can to sign it. It probably won't mean much but you gotta try!

Journeyman

I have the Arrive and its great! I hope Sprint get more Windows Phone in August or September with the Exclusive Nokia Windows phone that suport LTE!

Journeyman

ya I'm leaving Sprint next month I'll most likely get use the Titan the battery life on it is better then the Iphone and most androids.   I'm going to use it on Red Pocket Mobile a pre pay company that uses att full network but offers T-mobile pricing.

Journeyman

Personally I think that it is starting to fade quite a bit. Sure, people still but them, there are tons of them out there, but I'm seeing more android phones and a windows phone popping up every once in a while. So yes, iPhone will be around for a while, but I think it is eventually going to become what windows phone is now. Something in the background. Let's hope it changes with windows phone though

Highlighted
Journeyman

You may be right - but there seems to be excitement about the new Nokia Windows Phones. So while it's true Android phones are plentiful in time we'll see Windows emerge as a player. I just hope Sprint is on the team.

Journeyman

Thanks for the tip. That looks like a GREAT idea!

Journeyman

Well, I understand everyone's sentiments here, but I do feel compelled to add that the 900 is exclusive to AT&T for only like 3 months. It's just for launch essentially. That being said AT&T does seem to be the place to go for Windows Phones right now. I do wish Sprint would say something, anything, officially. Even if it's just "hey guys, we're working on some deals, bear with us" type thing.

And to be fair, Verizon and US Cellular also only have 1 Windows Phone offering. Verizon's is essentially the Arrive without the keyboard and USC is flat out the Arrive. My Arrive is over 2 years old and is falling apart; as strudy as the phone is (and it's a pretty solid phone!) I've abused the pee out of it. But I hate to replace my arrive with... another Arrive. I am a Windows Phone believer and user, so I will go to another carrier to get a phone, though I'd rather stay with Sprint. It's the lack to choice that's pushing me away (better network speeds wouldn't hurt either).

But I don't think Sprint claims that the iPhone is it's best phone. I think it's the phone the masses want, and so they are responding to that demand, sure. I think Sprint thinks their best phone(s) are Android, and they are probably right. I have a friend who works for Sprint and his Android device blows my Arrive away from a hardware standpoint. So I put up with the Arrive's small screen, etc., for the sake of the software, honestly, but man, it's been 2 years. I've done my time in the trenches... at the very least get us a Focus! =)

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat