cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WE NEED MORE WINDOWS PHONES

Journeyman

Incubusjax, I think Sprint did respond officially to why there are no Windows Phone.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2398768,00.asp

I too agree with you I'd love to stay with Sprint but I'm not holding my breath till the end of the year. 

Journeyman

Agreed, I can find as good a deal for a plan on T-Mobile - if they get one of the new WP phones, I'm going to be leaving Sprint after being a loyal customer for 6 years.

Journeyman

I hear you.  I love my Arrive, but once I am ready for a new phone, if Sprint hasn't added some newer Windows Phone offerrings, I will probably head over to AT&T as they have the best WP7 selection.

Journeyman

Same here....I need some more WP7 options or I am going to take my wife and I away from Sprint and abandon ship.  Only around 46 days till my contract is up....your on notice Sprint.

Journeyman

Dude, there is no way you have had the arrive for 2 years since it was first introduced on sprint in may of 2011. Also, widows phone 7 came out officially in oct 2010 which means the OS itself is not 2 years old and the mango update was released on 09/15/2011. So, I get your frustration with not being able to upgrade but, there is no need to fudge the dates.

Journeyman

I just left a windows phone about 3 years ago.  I had several windows phones and could not take it anymore, but I hear really good things about windows 7.  So maybe it is time to give them another try

Journeyman

Well I just cancelled sprint today for T-Mobile and the lumia 710 and I'm so glad I did. The 710 may be the "low end" Nokia yet it feels like anything but.

Highlighted
Journeyman

You definitely should look into it.  Microsoft is really putting in the work to turn the quality of their products around.

Journeyman

I agree that the arrive is a pretty great phone, but i'd really like to see new windows phones. mostly, i'd like a phone that offers a front facing camera. Actually, the existing camera on the Arrive is probably one of its worst things. video quality is terrible, pictures have to have perfect lighting to look decent.

Contract or not, i'd buy a nokia phone the day it came out for sprint.

Journeyman

Re: WE NEED MORE WINDOWS PHONES

I just signed that petition.  I am a Windows developer using an Android phone from Sprint.  I have to change phones.  I can't develop on a platform that I don't actually own.  And I am not interested in a mid-level phone like the Arrive.  I have a real dilemma, as I need a flat-rate plan.

Journeyman

There is obviously a ton of demand for all kinds of Windows Phones.  My wife and I both own the Arrive and love it (mainly due to the excellent OS and the slide-out keyboard), but its a shame for Sprint to ignore the potential of the Windows Phone market. 

Journeyman

I would love to upgrade to a Windows Phone.  People I know that have one love them.  I just wish Sprint would actually get more than the HTC Arrive.  I'd like to be able to pick from 5-10 models.  Nokia maybe?  Debating about switching carriers to get a Windows Phone. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat