Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WE NEED MORE WINDOWS PHONES

Journeyman

WE NEED MORE WINDOWS PHONES

sprint should work with nokia, htc , samsung etc to bring more windows phone 7 new devices. Why sprint only got an ugly phone"Htc arrive?" wow...  There peaople who do bussines and windows OS is very useful. And stop making the iphone the only good phone on sprint. out there are more great divices. Why only bring low range ugly phones?

64 REPLIES 64
Journeyman

yes and no.. we are all with sprint because we dont feel smartphones plans should be over 80 bucks total.. at&t is about 120 for 1 line.. sprint should just get 2 newWP7 devices and say to the community here you go. if you dont buy them we wont offer anything again... problem solved..

Journeyman

I have an Arrive and I love the phone. Nevertheless, I am looking forward to a second generation WP7 handset.Some of the new phones look great and have front facing cameras and big displays. I'm also tired of lugging a useless mechanical keyboard with me.

I've been a Sprint customer for a long time and I'm happy but I would bolt for a beautiful Lumia 900.

Journeyman

then you better bolt.. the 900 is exclusive to at&t... im working on being added to my brothers plan then i can bolt as well

Journeyman

sprtincares... i read you post about 10 times.. just to be certian.. YOU HOPE SPRINT WILL GET SOMETHING....HOPE... wow we all hope.. you're the person thats supposed to relay all of our begging and pleading to sprint and tell us if they are GETTING A NEW WP7 OR NOT.. you have that answer.. so just tell us.. is sprint getting a new WP7 in the next 3 months...

Journeyman

i honestly dont think we will see nokias on sprint or verizon. they arnt known for cdma devices at all. they are a multimode gsm vendor almost specifically

Journeyman

I don't see anything on the horizon regarding WP7 at Sprint.  I too am not a fan of the slide out keyboard, I would love to see something thinner with a bigger screen.  My family is up in May so if nothing is in the pipeline by than it looks like AT&T is my only choice.  Sad...

Wizard

ih1130,

We have made no announcements for any new Windows Phone 7 devices. I would be glad to pass the feedback along.

-William

Journeyman

Looks like Fall or later for new Windows Phones.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2398768,00.asp

Also, I love how David Owens says

"We have a Windows device in our lineup, but honestly, it hasn't done well enough for us to jump back into the fire. We told Microsoft: You guys have to go build the enthusiasm for the product. We'll train our reps on why it's great...[but] the number-one reason the product was returned was the user experience,"

Hey David, where is the training?  I've never spoken to local customer reps who couldn't tell me anything about the Arrive when asked.

Journeyman

This is a cop out answer. How well does he expect a 1st gen middle-of-the-road phone to do? Educate your people to sell the Lumia 900 and then try and tell me there's no enthusiam for it. Dude must just be an Android fanboy.

Journeyman

Sprint just needs to admit they're not concerned about ever being a #1 carrier. You have to be somewhat bullish to get there and Sprint is the exact opposite. They're not interested in capturing any of the WP7 enthusiast market. Like with the Iphone, LTE, etc they're glad to be the last to roll it out and like to play it safe. That sucks for those of us on Sprint but our only option is to vote with our dollar and go somewhere else.

Journeyman

#1 lolol... they arnt worried about being #3 or #4...  look at the outlooks on WP7... amazing.. planning on shipping 32 mil this year.. and 64 mil next year... but of course sprint is so far behind the times.. all im asking for is 1-2 MORE windows phones.. to be brought here.. nice ones. that people will buy also your C.S. people openly mock people who ask about WP7.. i wonder why they dont sell more.. fuck you sprint.. i talked to my brother today about going to at&t lol.. they support new ideas.. not IPHONES that have been played to death.. no one didnt have an IPHONE that wanted one.. then you paid 20 bil. to get it... that seems smart..

Journeyman

agreed.. they laugh at anyone asking about the arrive.. they say no thats "junk" and here this android is what you want... sprint lies through their teeth

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat