Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Portals

Journeyman

Web Portals

I get the question about what is a web portal alot! applies to Windows Mobile Phones

A web portal charge may appear on your bill! This is from purchases made in your

Windows Marketplace for Mobile. If you have a web protal charge and you wnat to view

it or remove it simply:

1. Sign in to the Windows Marketplace for Mobile Web portal.
  2. Click Purchase History.
  3. Applications that the user purchased are listed on the page. Information that includes the following is available for an application:

Name

Purchase date

Transaction ID

Order ID

Product ID

Version

Payment method

Price

4. To perform a task such as get help with a particular application or provide feedback, select the application in the list, and then in the form that appears on the page, click the option wanted.
  5. You can also request a refund!

Hope this helps you all.

0 REPLIES 0
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat